1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Euphonic Audio customer service!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Biker4Him, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Well.. last year I traded for an iAmp 800 with a tb'r. It's a great little amp, and it gets used probably 20 hours a month a church. Everything else, I usually take my big heavy tube amp.

Well.. about two weeks ago I was all ready to play and... no sound out of the iAMP. It wqas getting a signal from the bass... but nothing was coming out to the speaker. The fuse inside was blown.. and every time I replaced it, the fuse blew when I turned the switch on.

Gary at EA was very helpful, as I hoped for the best, but I ended up having to ship it to him. A week later, he contacts me to tell me the amp is fixed. One of the output transistors was faulty, and even though I don't recall.. I'm probably to blame.

Still.. he ended up charging me only for the return shipping.

WOW...

This is certainly a testiment to a great company with wonderful service... but it's also just a reminder of what a great time to be bass player.. we've got sooo many great options... and great companies that go above and beyond what is necessary to help us out.

Just thought I'd share my great customer service story from Euphonic Audio. great people.. and a wonderful little amp.

2. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    Fremont, Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    That is par for the course with EA. Their service is just awesome all the way around. :) Unfortunately, they had a batch of bad caps that were unknowingly sent to them and installed in some iAMPs, but they are, of course, awesome about making things right.

Tom.

3. BSR6P-Bob

BSR6P-Bob

Apr 5, 2005
    +1

They support their used gear better than some companies do items under warranty. In fact, except for wear and tear items like drivers and casters, the end result with them is an unofficial transferrable lifetime warranty.

Nothing but stellar experiences here with Gary as well as John.:hyper:

4. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PHL
    its even better when you live only an hour away... :p

5. I can't say enough about their customer service....they've sent me replacement parts free of charge even for my out of warranty cabs.

6. Bass Boy

Bass Boy Supporting Member

I had a recent issue with my iAMP as well. The EA guys by way of Steve Clark were very helpful. Thanks again Steve and Gary!

7. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

I concur. I presently have a problem with my 12" speaker cabinet. They are taking care of everything

Outstanding and thanx to Mike Dimin again

Rob

8. Steve Clark

Steve Clark

Jan 9, 2004
    London ON
    Randall,

Happy to get have helped get your ol' red knob amp back on the the road.

Steve

9. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    My first EA product was an NL-210 I bought brand new. When I got it, it had a small but significant blemish all the way down to the wood. I sent a digital pic of the blemish to my dealer as well as EA. As soon as EA found out about it, I had a brand new replacement cab on the way as soon as one was available. No questions asked.