Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Euphonic Audio CXL-112 (Not 112L)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jobu3, Nov 13, 2004.

1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    SOLD: A Euphonic Audio CXL-112. This is the older version that weighs about 56 lbs. It sounds a little deeper and a little more even than the CXL-112L which was brighter IMO (I just sold one of these as well). It is still a tight and deep sounding cabinet that handles the Low B very well. It has a single Speakon and a single 1/4" input on the back panel. Comes with a non-padded LeCover that velcroes across the bottom to completely cover the entire cabinet except the cup handles. Both cabinet and cover are in excellent condition. I have a couple of Bergantinos on the way and am letting go of this one. Asking $450 + shipping to the 48, OBO.

Pictures.

Note: The beat up (but weather-proof) CNB 6-space rack will also be available once everything is gone.

The Stew 2.1 was previously for sale. Since the 2nd channel is on the fritz, I'm waiting to have it looked at before deciding on an as-is sale vs. repair. If anyone wants to chance it or try to repair it/have it repaired themselves, let me know.

SOLD. Thanks! :bassist:

2. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    $400.00 + Shipping to the 48 only. Paypal fees are included. :bassist:

3. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Bump. :cool:

4. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    Bump for my good buddy Joe. Great TBer (maybe even the best? :D )...just look at his feedback.

Oh, these EA cabs rock my world...If I wasn't poor, I'd snatch these up in a heart-beat