1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Euphonic Audio Cxl 1x12s

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by JJBluegrasser, Jan 19, 2006.

1. JJBluegrasser

JJBluegrasser Wannabe Snazzy Dresser

Apr 17, 2003
    USA, Raleigh, NC
    Hi everyone,
    I recently found out that I need some expensive work done to my Double Bass, so I need to raise some funds. I have two Euphonic Audio 1x12 cabinets that I'd like to try to sale:

EA Cxl 1x12 - $375 + shipping
    EA Cxl 1x12L - Sold

The non-'L' version actually used to belong to Chris Fitzgerald here on Talk Bass. Both cabinets have served me very well, but I'm just not using them right now, and my Double Bass is my bread and butter as far as playing music goes. Both are in excellent shape. The 'L' version has a few small (less than 1") paint marks on them from rubbing against the wall, so the price on that is marked down some from what I'd like to get. These things are built like tanks, are light (even the non 'L' version isn't that heavy) and sound terrific.

Unfortunately, I don't own a digital camera (I was actually going to buy one soon, but not now:meh: If pics are a must for you, please let me know and I'll try to borrow one.

Regards,
    Jason

2. JJBluegrasser

Apr 17, 2003
    USA, Raleigh, NC
    Hi everybody,
    So maybe I'm asking too much for these. If anyone's interested in these cabinets, I'm open to reasonable offers.

Jason

3. JJBluegrasser

Apr 17, 2003
    USA, Raleigh, NC
    Hi All,
    I've sold the 'L' version, but I've still got the standard one. Anyone interested?

Jason