1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Euphonic Audio EA Doubler 2 amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by ad9000, Feb 21, 2020.

1. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2004
    Leucadia, CA
    Price:
    If you're reading this, you probably already know all about the Doubler 2, but if not, it is a smartly designed and compact "Swiss Army Knife" amp that sounds equally great with acoustic or electric bass. In addition to all of the very practical features held over from the old version (channel switching, XLR in, phantom power, effects loop) it has a few definite improvements: XLR DI out (instead of the old stereo 1/4"), improved notch filter, new cooling fan, more solid chassis, and most importantly, increased power output (a conservatively rated 625W @4 ohms). Like the original Doubler it can handle a 2 ohm load.

This one is in brand new condition, with literally not even the tiniest scratch on it. It's only been out of the house 2 or 3 times since I bought it new in Aug. 2019. I did replace the rubber feet with similar size stick-on ones, as the original grommet-attached feet kept popping out. I have the manual and power cable and will include them. I don't have the original box anymore, but I found one that should work perfectly for shipping.

$650 FIRM shipped within CONUS
    PayPal is ok
    Local SoCal sale is fine.

I'm not interested in any trades right now.

IMG_1104.jpg IMG_1105.jpg IMG_1106.jpg IMG_1107.jpg IMG_1108.jpg

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020