SOLD Euphonic Audio (EA) Iamp 800

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by soulstew, Mar 28, 2017.

1. soulstew

soulstew Supporting Member

May 15, 2014
    North Dakota
    Price:
    $425
    Power: 800 watts @4 ohms, 1000 watts @2 ohms, 2000 watts peak.

I bought this lovely beast when I was supposed to be selling gear to pay for a Dingwall purchase I made in January, and have had the pleasure of using it on several gigs, but the loaded body I have in the classifieds hasn't sold, and my deadline for reimbursing the family checking account is approaching, so I need to man up and admit that this is more amp than I need for my current gigs, which my EA Doubler and stack of Wizzy M-Lines are easily able to handle.

I've wanted an Iamp800 for a long time for its legendary tone shaping, fat bottom and 2 ohm stability, and just couldn't stop myself from buying this one when the price dropped to $425 plus shipping. I'm selling it for that price, and am happy to use my FedEx account to keep the cost of shipping lower than the standard FedEx store rate. The cost to ship it from Alabama to North Dakota was under $36.

Comes with pristine case and rack ears. Looks like new except for some faint scratches on the top as pictured.

Pics are previous owner's. Here's the original sale thread:SOLD - iAMP 800
    For sale only--no trades. Paypal is fine. Thanks for looking!
    full.jpg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    full.jpg

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
    LowBSix likes this.
  2. slamsinger

slamsinger

Feb 8, 2009
    Coventry RI
    Great amp !!!
    2ohm stable and gobs of flexibility !
    Transparent as can be

soulstew likes this.
  3. soulstew

May 15, 2014
    North Dakota
    Yup--no baked-in tone, so what goes in is what comes out, only louder and crystal clear. Tone-shaping allows you to make it warm and gooey, cold and icy, and everything in between!

slamsinger likes this.
  4. soulstew

May 15, 2014
    North Dakota
    And sold! Thanks for looking, everyone!