SOLD Euphonic Audio iAmp 350 combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Doc Halo, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Doc Halo

Doc Halo Musician, heal thyself. Supporting Member

Oct 10, 2004
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Price:
    For sale: A Euphonic Audio iAmp 350 combo.

Description: This combo was manufactured by EA in the early 2000s. I purchased it used in 2003 and it has served largely as a rehearsal amp since then. The combo is clean and 100% operational.

The amp is rated at 250W at 8 ohms and 350W at 4 ohms. It has EA’s legendary EQ section. Features include:
    • 4 band parametric EQ with selectable width / Q points
    • 4 presets (deep, contour 1, contour 2 , bright)
    • FX loop
    • adjustable level DI output
    • line input for audio/mp3 player
    • headphone output
    Known for its transparency, the iAmp 350 is considered by many to be one of EA’s best-sounding amplifiers and pairs well with both electric and upright basses.

The combo can be paired with an extension cab to allow the amp to run at full power. Alternately, the amp can be removed from the combo housing entirely and paired with other, much larger cabinets.

Cosmetically, the amp is in very good condition, with normal wear but no damage or scratching.

The cabinet has an 8-ohm coaxial CXL 110 loudspeaker with an adjustable tweeter. It employs EA's transmission-line design.

Cosmetically, the cabinet is in good to very good condition--the black finish, which is virtually indestructible, has faded in richness but has no major dings or scratches, and the grille is probably an 8.5 out of 10 with no dents and only minor discoloration.

The cabinet has two heavy-duty handles: one on top and a flip-out tilt handle of the bottom.

Unit size: 17.75" x 14.75" x 12.5"
    Unit weight: approximately 60 lbs.

Asking price: $450 plus shipping. Paypal only. I will pack the combo very carefully, shipping via FedEx upon receipt of funds. CONUS only; no trade offers please.

I invite interested parties to contact me by PM with any questions that they may have. In the meantime, some pics:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
    SodaCity bass and Afc70 like this.
  2. Afc70

Afc70 We’re only immortal for a limited time Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2004
    Northeast Arkansas
    I love my Ea iAmp 350 combo, imo it was Ea's best sounding amp, it's warmer sounding than the newer class D Ea amps imo, & it hits harder than the Ea iAmp 800, (I had an 800 & sold it, kept my 350)
    Glwts!

Doc Halo likes this.
  3. hifibass

hifibass

Feb 4, 2008
    Albany, NY
    Great price on an incredible combo!!!! These were quite pricey when new. GLWTS!

Doc Halo likes this.
  4. Doc Halo

Doc Halo Musician, heal thyself. Supporting Member

Oct 10, 2004
    Nashville, Tennessee
    On hold pending payment.