Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Euphonic Audio iamp 350 w/custom gig bag

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Yamarc, Aug 2, 2004.

1. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    Just got back from regular servicing from the guys at Euphonic Audio. Is in great condition and comes with a custom gig bag and a TRANSFERRABLE warranty! The guys at EA really stand behind their stuff!

(I prefer this MOSFET 350 to the newer digital 500 and 800, it seems to sound louder and more full than either of the new digital amps!) I am only selling because I am unloading my rig--I blew my wad on a great bass and can't afford this amazing system for awhile yet! Will consider partial trades plus cash for good DI boxes (Avalon, etc.) 500.00

2. Are you willing to part with the gig-bag? If not, where did you get it?

3. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    no thanks, i bought it with the amp itself, it is a custom design by EA

4. can you email me a picture of it. I just contacted EA for a price, but would like to see how it looks before I order it. You can email it to
    crhoton@talawanda.org

5. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    I will inlcude shipping and insurance to your front door for 500.00. If I were keeping any amp this would be it, best one I've ever tried, much better than the new digital stuff!