1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Euphonic Audio iAMP 600

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by cwrivers, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cwrivers

cwrivers

Jan 28, 2008
    Minneapolis, MN
    ***Price dropped to $475 shipped!!!

Euphonic Audio iAMP 600, in great condition. White face USA made model.

Features:
    600 watts rms @ 4ohms, 1800 watts peak.
    Input Level with meter
    Active/Passive inputs
    4 preset tone options
    EQ bypass
    4 band "Tone Shaping" section
    Output control with clip LED
    Effects Loop
    Built-in Sabine tuner
    Tuner out
    Mute footswitch in

I love this amp and regret that I have to sell it, but I have enough gear to outfit five bass players, and I need to clean house a bit. There is normal wear for an amp this age: rack rash, top and bottom scratches, all of which I have tried to show in the pictures. The amp is in perfect working order and sounds wonderful direct or amplified. I was always impressed with the EQ, or as it is referred to on the head itself, the "Tone Shaping" section of this amp. Extremely versatile and easy to use. There is also a very handy built-in Sabine tuner. I could go on and on about this amp, but the very well written manual does a much better job of fleshing out the details. Here is a link:

http://www.eaamps.com/manuals/iAMP600Man.pdf

I've taken good care of this head in the 5 or so years that I've owned it, and it was obvious that that the previous owner did as well. I'm asking for $475 shipped. Normally I would be all about trade offers, but fishing season is upon us in MN, and I'm trying to save for a boat. :)

Please let me know if you have any questions, or would like to see more pictures. Thanks for looking!

Also, I understand skepticism about my lack of feedback. Please check out my eBay profile under the same username for more feedback. I do accept, and actually prefer PayPal. Thanks again!

Pics here:
    http://s850.photobucket.com/albums/ab61/cwrivers/

And here is a soundclip, mistakes intact, so you can hear what an incredibly clean-sounding amp this is. This is a Modulus VJ4 into the head, directly into a presonus sound card.

Attached Files:

2. cwrivers

cwrivers

Jan 28, 2008
    Minneapolis, MN
    Bump for a price drop! This amp has been discontinued, but is thought to be one of the best-sounding of their heads. Having never tried any of their others, I cannot say for sure, but I can definitely vouch for this amp. Thanks!

3. cwrivers

cwrivers

Jan 28, 2008
    Minneapolis, MN
    Bump--Final price drop before the Bay. $475 shipped.

4. hifibass

hifibass

Feb 4, 2008
    Albany, NY
    Guys, I've used EA amps for a long time now and this is a steal for the price! I'd go for it but I have my 5th on the way right now> Ken

5. cwrivers

cwrivers

Jan 28, 2008
    Minneapolis, MN
    Sold. Thanks for the good word, hifibass. Also thanks to weary hobo for the purchase!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.