1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Euphonic Audio iAmp800

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by xlows, Apr 17, 2011.

1. xlows

xlows

Oct 21, 2006
    Minnesota
    Howdy,

I'm selling my trusty EA iAmp 800.
    It works perfectly, sounds amazing. Cosmetically it is in excellent condition, with some light scuffs here and there.

I will include the carrying case, power cord, a Speakon/1/4" cable, the original manual and also the rack ears if desired (I am not exactly sure where they are right now, but definitely somewhere around here...), and of course the amp itself, all for a mere $700 shipped. The picture isn't the best, but it will give you the idea. I can take more on request.

photo-2.jpg

Much love.

2. xlows

xlows

Oct 21, 2006
    Minnesota
    Please do feel free to contact me with offers as well.

3. alzamatt

alzamatt

Oct 16, 2014
    Still available ?

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021