1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Euphonic Audio NM-410

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Nine-and-three-Quarters, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Nine-and-three-Quarters

Nine-and-three-Quarters Supporting Member

Jan 31, 2006
    The Atlanta, GA Area
    Up for sell is my beloved less than 6 months old mint NM-410. This has never been gigged and has probably only been played through a time or two. Basically it just sits in my studio collecting dust. Im asking $800 firm + $75.00 shipping. I'll accept Paypal or a Postal Money order only.

2. You have a PM...does this one have the built in wheels?

Peace,

T

3. Nine-and-three-Quarters

Jan 31, 2006
    The Atlanta, GA Area
    yes it does. Pm replied!

4. You have money!

:hyper:

MINE! MINE! MINE!

:cool:

Peace,

T

5. Nine-and-three-Quarters

Jan 31, 2006
    The Atlanta, GA Area
    SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

6. Great deal. A NM410 practically for the price of a NL 210 give or take a buck or two. I use 2 NL210's but always thought a NM410 would be better. Be careful with that cab...it will be loud.

7. J.Wolf

J.Wolf Gear Reviewer - Bass Musician Magazine Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2003
    Asheville, NC
    dang.. too late!
    Killer cab for a killer price!!

8. I already have an NL210 and really dig it. I got this NM410 for a little more than I paid for my NL210 so I just couldn't resist!! Really looking forward to hearing one of TomBowlus's favorite cabs!

:cool:

Should go really well with the Iamp800 I got from Deon...

:D

Peace,

T