1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD EUPHONIC AUDIO VL 110 SPEAKER CAB -- LIKE NEW

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by RSBass, Mar 7, 2016.

1. RSBass

RSBass I just love Jazz. Is this Jazz?

Jan 14, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    Price:
    $400.00
    1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG

***PLEASE NOTE***: I am not interested in trades of any kind other than a one-for-one swap for good ol' cash. Trying to clear space in the storage closet at home, not to accumulate more gear, thank you.

For sale here is the much-lauded EUPHONIC AUDIO VL-110 ported bass speaker cab. Compact, lightweight, eminently transportable and *ideally* suited for both electric and acoustic bass. If you're already familiar with the reputation EUPHONIC AUDIO has garnered with working pros and bass enthusiasts alike then you will know that this company has designed and produced a number of the most ideal and sought-after bass speaker cabinets ever built. The VL 110 is certainly one of these.

Incorporating a 10" driver delivering nice and deep lows, a 5" driver handling even and sweet mids and a tweeter driver delivering clear and transparent highs, this makes for the absolute perfect cab to deliver the most true and honest tone from your upright acoustic and electric basses. I gained much use of the cab you see here over the course of a number of years with both my upright acoustic bass and with all of my electric basses. And with all the faithful use it delivered, the cab still remains in nearly pristine condition, both due to the use of the sturdy and nicely padded cordura cover (included in your purchase of this cab - a $100 value) and my own personal gear care ethic. As a result, what you see here is very likely the most excellent example of a previously-owned EA VL 110 cab you'll ever come across. The black carpeting cover, steel mesh speaker grille and all spring-loaded transport and prop-up carry handles are in perfect aesthetic and working condition. The cab is literally in "showroom new" condition, and the condition of the speakers themselves and the midrange and high frequency attenuators in the rear of the cab are of no exception here. Everything works as new and looks new to boot. The cab was always stored carefully when not in use, always covered using the aforementioned beautifully padded cordura cover.

Here are some of the more pertinent technical aspects of the EA VL 110:

Crossover: 1.3 KHz, 8 KHz
    Driver (woofer): 10"
    Driver (midrange): 5"
    Driver (tweeter): 4"
    Impedence: 8ohm
    Power Handling: 250W
    Height: 13 3/4"
    Width: 17 1/2"
    Depth: 14 1/2"
    Weight: 37 lbs
    SPL: 123 dB

Upon receipt of your shipping address, shipping charges will be added to the total price before close of sale, thank you.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  2. JTRobe1

JTRobe1

Mar 8, 2016
    I'm interested! Let me know how to get things rolling. Thanks!

3. J.Wolf

J.Wolf Gear Reviewer - Bass Musician Magazine Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2003
    Asheville, NC
    Fantastic cabs. i have two that have stood the test of time against many "cab du jour's". Amazing condition as well, GLWTS!

4. RSBass

Jan 14, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    I've sent you a PM, thanks Jason.

5. RSBass

Jan 14, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    Much appreciated! Yes, I wholly agree. These cabs are truly of unique design. Built solid as tanks and deliver a terrific tone. Cheers!

6. J.Wolf

J.Wolf Gear Reviewer - Bass Musician Magazine Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2003
    Asheville, NC
    Yup. If I could find something that sounded as good, but was neo, I'd be all over it. I've looked and listened hard, nothing really does what these do!

RSBass likes this.
  7. RSBass

Jan 14, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA

8. RSBass

Jan 14, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    SOLD. Thanks everyone!