1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Euphonic Audio VL-208 cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Bob Gollihur, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Gollihur

Bob Gollihur GollihurMusic.com

Mar 22, 2000
    Cape of New Jersey
    Big Cheese Emeritus: Gollihur Music (retired)
    This is a Bob Gollihur personal sale, nothing to do with Gollihur Music, I bought these for and exclusively gigged them myself. I have two of these legendary EA VL208 cabs, five drivers tightly stuffed into a transmission line design cabinet, and they sound tight, no flab, just full range bass.

I've been resisting this, but hey, there comes a time when you have to let loose, as I haven't gigged them in nearly two years. I've had and enjoyed this pair of EA's forever, never abused... I'm the kind of guy who always brings more power and speaker than I need, as I never, ever want to hear my equipment yell help. Pure, accurate bass is always my objective.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

These photos are of the same speaker, while I have two, they both look the same. There is a spring loaded wrangling handle on the bottom that also allows you to lean the speaker back a bit.

$700 each plus UPS shipping & insurance from New Jersey 08080, or pick them up at that zip just outside of Philly. I will sell them separately.

Please email me with any questions.

2. basspipe

basspipe

Dec 19, 2004
    Pennsylvania
    Would you be interested in a trade for two EA VL210's in near mint condition with road cases?

3. Bob Gollihur

Mar 22, 2000
    Cape of New Jersey
    Thanks, no, I downsized from a pair of 210 to the 208 several years ago and am lightening up my load in once again. thanks, Bob

4. gnergaard

gnergaard Supporting Member

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    4ohm or 8ohm?
    They look like they are in good shape...

5. Bob Gollihur

Mar 22, 2000
    Cape of New Jersey
    8 ohm, they're functionally perfect, just the usual scratches on the plastic corners and rat fur fuzzies.

6. Mark Gollihur

Mark Gollihur Supporting Member Commercial User

Jul 19, 2000
    Mullica Hill, NJ
    Owner/President, Gollihur Music LLC
    Bump for my dad!

7. Nathan Levine

Nathan Levine Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2008
    Anchorage, AK
    Two years ago these would have been gone within a few hours.

8. Bob Gollihur

Mar 22, 2000
    Cape of New Jersey
    SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.