TRADED Euphonic Audio VL-208

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by interp, Jul 7, 2019.

1. interp

interp

Apr 14, 2005
    Garmisch, Germany
    Price:
    Reluctantly putting up for sale/trade my last EA VL-208 bass cabinet. This legendary three-way transmission line cabinet is in excellent cosmetic and functional condition, but I am going in a different direction and must sell it.

Please see the attached photo for details on the cab’s specifications.

PayPal is preferred. The cabinet is located in Germany but can be shipped to CONUS, with no customs duty. The shipped price would be 450 to the eastern US, 475 to points west of the Mississippi.

The ONLY trade interest would be an ElectroVoice RE20 microphone in good condition.

Thanks for looking. Please PM me with any questions.

Attached Files:

2. sleeplessknight

sleeplessknight Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2002
    Seattle
    Ooooh, these are amazing cabs that rarely come up. I've had one for years, sounds _killer_ with my upright. GLWTS!

interp likes this.
  3. interp

interp

Apr 14, 2005
    Garmisch, Germany
    Two would sound even better. :)

4. Blue

Blue

Jun 19, 2004
    Southeast Penna
    Is it Sold or otherwise Gone?

5. Blue

Blue

Jun 19, 2004
    Southeast Penna
    I'm selling two, if you're interested

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021