SOLD Euphonic Audio VL-210 LM

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Cory, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cory

Cory Supporting Member

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    Here is an amazing Euphonic Audio VL-210 LM

This is the LM (large magnet) model that includes speakers with 80 oz. magnets. These are really hard to find. I was on the fence about selling this a few months back and pulled it. I've decided to go ahead and move it due to the fact that I really don't play at the house at all.

This cab has pretty much only been used in my house to practice with at low low bedroom volumes. I'm the second owner and have never had any issues with it. It's in very good, clean condition.

Weight is somewhere in the 70 lb. range. It's built like a tank. Has 2 Kevlar 10's, two 6's, and a tweeter. Really a wonderful sounding cab. I am mainly playing and practicing at my studio and this just sits at my house. Mainly using my Berg's at the studio. I've got more gear at the studio than I really need so, the stuff at home is getting sold.

Does not include cover or casters. This was a top cab in a pair of these I once had.

Has two speakon inputs as well as two 1/4 inch inputs. Also has controls on the rear for adjusting the mid level and the high level. This is a totally stock cab. The cab is covered in the original fur as well. The "sparkle" in the pic is from the camera flash. Really a wonderful cab.

Only one cab is for sale. It's the one on the right. I sold the other one locally a while back.

Asking $330.00 shipped CONUS only.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Amazing price. Best of luck with the sale.

3. Cory

Cory Supporting Member

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    Thanks!

Yes, just hoping to allow someone to put it to good use........ I've got waaaay too much gear these days!

4. I just checked your list. You're right.

Nice problem to have! Again, good luck to you.

5. mark roberts

mark roberts Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    $330 shipped. This should be gone by now! :)
    Tremendous cabs...had 2 before I downsized. If you want a 2x10 that puts out like a 4x10 except with better fidelity using ample quality power, these are great! Good luck with your ad.

6. Cory

Cory Supporting Member

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    Yup, Pretty surprised this hasn't been snatched up yet either. These cabs kick butt. All that has been said about them hanging with a 410 is true.......

7. Hi Cory,
    I will take it. Please send Paypal info.
    Thanks, Jay

8. Cory

Cory Supporting Member

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    Sold! Thanks Jay!

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 3, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.