1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Euphonic Audio VL210-b

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by CBFinet, Oct 25, 2005.

1. CBFinet

CBFinet

Nov 11, 2002
    Phoenix, AZ
    Hello,
    I'm making this post to see how much interest there is in my Euphonic Audio cabinet. It's the 210 B model with the heavier 105 oz. magnets which make it more efficient. It's around 4 years old, and I bought it used from a private seller 2 years ago. It's in great condition with just some minor carpet wear and a couple of small spots where the finish has worn off the speaker grill. I've used it mainly for upright bass in jazz settings in lo to medium volume situations, so it has not been pushed hard. I've seen a couple of these go in the last few months for about $650, so i'm asking $625 plus shipping. I'm located in Northern Arizona but gig in Phoenix very regularly, so pickup in that part of the region would not be a problem. Let me know if there's any interest. I would consider possible trades/ partial trades for Acoustic Image clarus or focus amps and/or single 12" cabinets such as Bergantino or Eden.
    Thanks,
    Chris Finet
    CBFinet@aol.com

2. CBFinet

CBFinet

Nov 11, 2002
    Phoenix, AZ
    any interest????????
    I'll consider any reasonable offers

3. CBFinet

CBFinet

Nov 11, 2002
    Phoenix, AZ
    yes it is an 8 ohms cab. i actually haven't yet stepped iniothe 21st century and bought a digital camera, so I'm working on getting a friend to take the picture for me and I'll be able to e-mail them to anyone that wants them. Maybe someone can suggest a way I can upload them on this thread- I've never done it before. Anyways, I should have pictures within the next couple of days. Sorry for the delay.
    Thanks,
    Chris

4. Interested in a trade for mint Epifane 310-T NYC w/cover?

5. CBFinet

CBFinet

Nov 11, 2002
    Phoenix, AZ
    Unfortunately a trade up to a bigger cabinet wouldn't work for me. I'm actually looking to get a couple of single 12" speakers instead. I'm specifically looking for a couple of Bergantino HT112's. If anyone is interested in a trade for Bergantinos or similar quality cabinets, let me know.

I'm still working on getting pictures for those that are interested.