1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Euphonic Audio Wizzy 10

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by CH Design, Nov 21, 2016.

1. CH Design

CH Design

Apr 25, 2007
    Ottawa, ON
    Price:
    $325
    I just picked these cabs up on a whim so I could try them out. They sound as good as you would expect given all the praise you read about on this site. The transparency, clarity and projection are second to none. Unfortunately they just don't sound close enough to the cab I really want (EA Wizzy 12 MLine, had one and never should have sold it!) so I'm putting them up for sale. I've considered powering them with a different amp to get the tone I'm after, but I think I'm better off to keep looking.

Both cabs are in great condition. The tolex seems to have shrunk (you can see the seams on the backs of the cabs), but based on pics from other ads, this seems to be fairly common. Both cabs have holes on the bottom for a stand (I don't know if that's standard or was added by a previous owner.

Pics later tonight. Price is in USD (CAD with current conversion rate is fine) plus shipping (CON US/Canada). PayPal is fine.
    I'm not really looking for trades, but feel free to run them past me. The worst I'll do is say "no thanks".

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  2. CH Design

CH Design

Apr 25, 2007
    Ottawa, ON
    Pics. image3.jpeg image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image4.jpeg

3. CH Design

CH Design

Apr 25, 2007
    Ottawa, ON
    Yes, pics are sideways. I don't know how to rotate them (they are orientated the right way in the file I uploaded ...).

4. D Garr

D Garr Supporting Member

Mar 26, 2012
    I would really like to buy a wizzy but the shipping would be be something any idea what that would include? I live in Arizona 86314 Thank's for your time D. G.

5. CH Design

CH Design

Apr 25, 2007
    Ottawa, ON
    Traded one cab. Keeping the other.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 13, 2021