Euphonic Audio

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by tonedef, Jan 29, 2002.

1. tonedef

Oct 18, 2001
    Carlisle, England
    Im thinking about getting the iamp combo from Euphonic Audio. Its a hell of alot of money, but when i first seen one the other day i could not believe how small the thing was, its tiny!.

Does anybody else own one?
    whats so good about them?

my band
  2. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    i've got the iAMP 350 and love mine. i did have the CXL110 cab, but sold it off cause i'm looking for something larger to run. but the sound was really hifi and smooth. response was quick too being solid state and all. great amp.
  3. RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    Yeah, they're tiny! That's one of the attractions:D

Also, though, is the sound! EA makes some really hi-fi stuff, with some really great, clean tones...some of the best IMO.
  4. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson Commercial User

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    Boom Bass Cabinets, DR strings
    I haven't had the chance to try the combo yet (no dealers) but I've been using the VL110 cabs for a while now. Excellent. Sounds like a "more true" representation of what I have plugged in than any other cabs so far..
  5. The iAmp is a great little combo. I'd buy one but I already own the iAmp 600 a VL208 and a VL110 :) I love my EA gear!!
  6. I played one and think I'll buy it for the great sound, although I must say, and the thing that stoppped me so far is that it looks small, but feels really heavy. It was listed at 50 lbs in the Bass Player Mag review and then 60 in another review. (I may have these two confused). But it sure felt heavier than say my 50 lb SWR working mans 12. Sure sounds great though.