Euphonic iAMP

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Deman669, Jul 21, 2001.

1. Has anyone Played the Euphonic iAMP combo? It seems like a damn good amp for what I need...(portability, mid level volume) and w/ 350 watts, plenty loud. anyone played one? i'm realloy interested in selling my Roland DB-500 and FX units and getting one of these for college. What is the going price like? And where can I get one from the net? (or call...just so long as it can be shipped). Anyone?
  2. Also...just remebered...the other amp I want to look at...Peavey BAM 210. dsame questions. size sound price?
  3. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    I remember someone posting about the Euphonic Audio iAmp (can't remember if it was the head or the combo) and saying they wish it had more power. EA cabs are pretty power hungry, so 350 watts through an EA cab probably isn't going to be as loud as 350 watts through most other cabs. As for the sound sorry but I can't help you there
  4. yawnsie

Apr 11, 2000
    I believe that Overwater sell Euphonic amps. They're based in the north of England, if that's of any use to you. Their website is at Hope that helps.
  5. winston

winston Supporting Member

May 2, 2000
    Berkeley, CA
    From what I´ve heard on The Bottom Line, the iAmp uses the Euphonic coaxial driver which is a lot more efficient than the company´s 3-way designs-check the specs on their site. I´ve also read that their coaxial 3x10 is absolutely one of the most ferocious cabinets on the market. I´ve also seen two players who use the setup of a 400 watt Eden Traveler into a combination of 1x10 and 2x10 EA 3-way cabs and get a really loud, full sound, even with low B strings.
  6. brianrost

brianrost Gold Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2000
    Boston, Taxachusetts
    It's still only 1-10" in that box, so the maximum volume will still be limited. Yes, stacked up on top of a larger cab it'll probably scream, but standalone it's designed for moderate volume applications: weddings, lounges, etc.

It's not intended as a rock and roll amp!!! It's aimed at the same market as the Acoustic Image, Walter Woods, Polytone, etc.
  7. I realise this. has anyone played it? and anywhere in US deal it?