Eureka moments?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by soundoholic, Jan 9, 2004.

1. About three days ago I was on the phone with a very good friend from Colorado. I was naming off all of the titles to the books to the classes I was going to be taking next semester. As I was reading them a thought hit my mind. "boy this is borring ****." And then I realized that I didn't want to study what I was studying. Within 48 hours I canceled my next semester and I am now going to move back to Colorado next week.

Does anybody else have eureka moments and end up changing their entire life?
  2. haha...thats awsome dude.
  3. I once went through Yreka, does that conut?

Rock on
  4. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

I was accepted to Cornell. I had applied with the
    intention of studying Astronomy. { Carl Sagan chaired the department back then ...}

I got accepted on a waiting list at another school, blew off Cornell and my deposit, and
    changed my life.

If I hadn't of done that, I would not have the
    same family I have today...

I wonder ...

Every time you come to a crossroads you have to make these decisions.

Make them and don't look back.
  5. One time at the local sympathy (in the seats listening), I had my elbow on my knee and my hand supporting my head.

Mid way through some section, I notice / felt my pulse carotid (sp) neck vein. My heart was beating not only in time with the music - but on the beat. Sharply On The Beat, brothers.

Changed me.
  6. when i was in my early teens and i decided girls arent so creepy and scary afterall, boy that one changed my life :smug:
  7. The GI forum is really starting to make sense. ;)
  8. People hearing me play must think I'm from there; they shout to me: "Yey .. you reeka"