1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale/Trade Eurosonic White light gauge strings (used)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by SimandlsButt, Jun 16, 2016.

1. SimandlsButt

SimandlsButt

Apr 16, 2016
    California
    Price:
    $90
    I bought these strings brand new and used them for two months. I like them a lot and they helped me to slowly build up a callous without worrying about blisters. Regrettably, I decided to try out some used Jargars for fun and ended up liking them better. The bottom windings are a little beat up from a Bass Max pickup and the top windings might be from stringing, but they are otherwise in excellent condition and should last a long time. Warm pizz tone, extremely soft and easy on the hands, and excellent for slapping. Not appropriate for arco. A fair warning: these strings have a really heavy gauge despite their relatively low tension. I am pretty firm on the price at the moment since I am not in a hurry to sell, but I will consider trades or partial trades. I'm particularly interested in comparatively used Velvet Animas and Blues as far as strings go, but shoot me an offer. I also may be interested in a bow quiver/case. Will ship to CONUS.

2. SimandlsButt

SimandlsButt

Apr 16, 2016
    California
    Well, it's been a month and no one has show any interest in these. I'll take $80 for them.

3. MNAirHead

MNAirHead Supporting Member

I'm interested - please pm

4. justholler

justholler

Oct 14, 2011
    Lenoir, NC
    Willing to make an offer/trade if you still have them.