1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

For Sale/Trade Eurosonic White light gauge strings (used)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by SimandlsButt, Jun 16, 2016.

1. SimandlsButt

SimandlsButt

Apr 16, 2016
    California
    Price:
    $90
    I bought these strings brand new and used them for two months. I like them a lot and they helped me to slowly build up a callous without worrying about blisters. Regrettably, I decided to try out some used Jargars for fun and ended up liking them better. The bottom windings are a little beat up from a Bass Max pickup and the top windings might be from stringing, but they are otherwise in excellent condition and should last a long time. Warm pizz tone, extremely soft and easy on the hands, and excellent for slapping. Not appropriate for arco. A fair warning: these strings have a really heavy gauge despite their relatively low tension. I am pretty firm on the price at the moment since I am not in a hurry to sell, but I will consider trades or partial trades. I'm particularly interested in comparatively used Velvet Animas and Blues as far as strings go, but shoot me an offer. I also may be interested in a bow quiver/case. Will ship to CONUS.

2. SimandlsButt

SimandlsButt

Apr 16, 2016
    California
    Well, it's been a month and no one has show any interest in these. I'll take $80 for them.

3. I'm interested - please pm

4. justholler

justholler

Oct 14, 2011
    Lenoir, NC
    Willing to make an offer/trade if you still have them.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2022