Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Evansville Scene!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Macbeth56, Feb 6, 2004.

1. hey, the underground scene for Evansville, Indiana is pretty big. We have brought in acts such as Sinai Beach, Symphony In Peril, On Broken Wings, Modern Life Is War, One Man Army, Comeback Kid, AS I LAY DYING!, and we are starting to get more all the time.. we are growing!
    This kid here made this add, and you can see how crazy some of the shows can get. And this is a small town, so its really cool how so many kids can get together in a small club, and bring in big acts, like As I lay dying, they even play on mtv2 all the time.
    Well heres the add..
    http://homepage.mac.com/jdillingham/2004TLS/pages/Evansville_scene_ad.wmv

(does the link not work???)
    Please check it out and tell me what you think, this kid spent a lot of time, and I just wanted to know your guys opinions..
    If some of the older guys don't know about this.. it will be cool.. because a lot of the older guys that play at bars, ahve no idea, that bands play all the time, everyweekend, some weekends twice a week, and play for free. drive for 3-4 hours for free to play. Just so some of you guys didnt know :)

so check it out and stuff.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzach.