1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eventide ModFactor...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by rockstarbassist, May 7, 2010.

1. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    Bought this from a fellow forumite, and I gotta say even after one day/night of playing around I LOVE IT!

My ear isn't as discerning as some around these parts as far as an "analog v. digital" tone, but wow, what I can say and I do like is how THICK all the FX sound which I really like. I'll have a better review coming, but man it's just great. The only FX I really use besides an OD are chorus, flange and phase, and this does some of the best I've heard, even vs. various boutique pedals I used in the past- you just get more of 'em! :bassist::bassist:

Anyway, just wanted to share. I haven't used FX in almost 2 years so it's good to be home! :cool:

2. Robertron

Robertron

Feb 12, 2010
    NewYork, NY
    Yeah when I tried the modfactor out in a shop I really liked how nice each of the effects sounded to me. If I actually had any use for modulation outside of messing around at home I would've bought it right then and there.

3. grovest

grovest

Feb 26, 2002
    The Modfactor is the only pedal I've bought new twice. It's very "pretty" and the dual oscillator is an organic inspiration. Though I agree with others that a frequency shift for bass would be nice. And I love the animated LFO position option.

4. newbold

newbold

Sep 21, 2008
    Toronto
    In time there'll be firmware updates methinks.