1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eventide Pitchfactor MINT $415 Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Proton Lenny, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Proton Lenny

Proton Lenny Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2006
    Portland Oregon
    So Here's The Deal:

Just bought this puppy for my guitar player (he doesn't have a Paypal account, so I do a lot of his online purchases for him). The pedal ended up not being his thing, so he's having me sell it. Anyway, onto the pedal.

It is literally mint condition. Latest firmware. Really cool pedal, it can do a ton! I own one and love it. I have all the boxes, manuals, power supply, and it still has the plastic over the screen. It has two small strips of velcro on the back and the original rubber backing is still in the box.

So hit me up if your looking to get this pedal at a nice discount. $415 shipped CONUS. Paypal only.

Ciao,

Zach

2. Proton Lenny

Proton Lenny Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2006
    Portland Oregon
    Bump.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020