1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eventide Timefactor multifunction delay

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by grovest, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grovest

grovest

Feb 26, 2002
    Eventide Timefactor delay - $300

This was my first delay. It could be your last! :bassist:

I am only selling this pedal (and soon my MF and maybe the PF) to pursue a more 'integrated' effect chain- a used Orville or H7600 or maybe VST / Max MSP. I have not found a better delay pedal and doubt one exists!

The stunning appearance of Eventide-level processing in a stompbox was too much for me to resist, and I eventually bought all three Factors, starting with this TF.

To begin, the delay types: digital, vintage, tape, modulated, duck, band, ping pong, multitap, reverse, plus a 48 second (at lowest sample rate) looper! Each is implemented as a dual delay to have separate delay time and feedback amounts for each mixable channel. Needless to say, the sound is pristine. Of course the Factors are also stereo if you want to run such a signal chain, plus the pedals accept an expression pedal and auxiliary switches for more control and ultimately, musical expression. The MIDI support is absolutely unparalleled for a pedal. Plus the USB port allows you to upgrade firmware (several releases have been issued thus far).

I could really write pages about this pedal, but I think its reputation is well enough established. Here are the photos- the condition is very nice: never gigged but out of the house maybe 3 times, medium-strength 3M Dual Lock on the bottom can be removed with a razor. The original rubber backing was carefully removed and could be pasted back on. All packaging and the adapter included. tfall.

tfface.

tfbottom.

price is shipped in the us - paypal only, please - sorry, no trades

thank you!

2. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Ultimate sexiness. Unnecessary bump :p

3. If I wasn't bidding on a vintage Mutron, I'd be all over this!

I have the Modfactor and it's so awesome that I've been wanting to replace my DL4 with one of these.

Good luck with your sale bro :)

4. irvinz

irvinz

Nov 23, 2006
    Australia
    has too much gas
    ouch..... too bad im poor atm. or else bassbmx wont be winning the mutron =p

5. irvinz

irvinz

Nov 23, 2006
    Australia
    has too much gas
    ok. im giving myself a week to sell my delay pedals and see if i can get the $$$ for this

6. haha you stay away!! :)

Hey, did you send my pedals on their way? No rush, just wondering.

7. grovest

grovest

Feb 26, 2002
    a bump for Monday

Some questions about the pedal:

the knobs all turn smoothly, although the encoder has detents by design

the 3M material on the back is a very cool unixsex velcro alternative with a foam backing that you can remove with a straight edge (it will leave some of it's goo but presumably you'd be covering the bottom back up with the rubber pad or your own Velcro)

there are no major dings or wear signs on the pedal except one or two swirlies on the top plastic (I must have put my keys on top of it - whoops! - probably would rub out with some silvo)

I can put the latest beta firmware on it from Eventide if the buyer chooses

and the expression pedal jack works in mono or stereo; I use it with an EB pedal and the results are great.

Thanks!

8. grovest

grovest

Feb 26, 2002
    This is a bump. Thank you for looking. PS the multi tap mode on this pedal is way far out cool (I use the blur parameter heavily to smear the sample points)!

9. grovest

grovest

Feb 26, 2002
    Price lowered to $300 even. Thanks

Edit: for sale on ebay now, thanks for looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.