Ever Been Addicted??

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by johnm0187, Jan 29, 2003.

1. Im not talking about drugs. Just anything. For me it changes but right now im on:

Ranch Sunflower Seeds

Yellow Mellow

its so messed up
  2. DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    Crown Royal Canadian Whiskey + Vanilla Coke
    Crown Royal Canadian Whiskey + Sprite

Jalapeno Flavored Cheese Nips (VERY VERY ADDICTING!!!!!)
  3. Chocolate for a long while...... now just TB.

So much cheaper, and better for me.
  4. iplaybass

iplaybass Guest

Feb 13, 2000
    Germantown, TN
    COMPUTER! Seriously, I spend maybe 4 hours a day on this darn thing. It's been made much worse now that I have a USB capable reciever where I can play my entire 2 gigs of music through my stereo. And the bass is just across the room... :D
  5. 5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    yes, TB indeed! I was addicted to Red Alert for along time..now I'm addicted to starcraft. I ahve a permanent addiction to slat and vinegar chips. :D
  6. sour patch kids
    snyders of hanover pretzel bites
    not drugs.......
    biting my fingernails and picking scabs
  7. iplaybass

iplaybass Guest

Feb 13, 2000
    Germantown, TN
    Ditto on both of those computer game counts. I've been playing Starcraft for nearly 3 years now.
  8. Ívar Þórólfsson

Ívar Þórólfsson Mmmmmm... Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    I was addicted to Counter-Strike for 2 years, 8 months and 8 days. I then just gave it up on the 1st. of august last year, haven´t played it since.
  9. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I've been addicted to a few video games before.
    I'm addicted to sweets and sugar! I have a indefatigable sweet tooth of the highest order.
    I love chocolate Ice cream, and other chocolatey things.

I'm definatly addicted to Talkbass.com
    and I'm also addicted to music.

I've never been addicted to any drugs, the closest being when I smoked pot and decidedly wanted more, then I realized I didn't want any.
  10. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    yup...I have my reciever hooked into my computer so I can listen to my 12 gigs of mp3s, my fast internet, my amp is right next to me, my basses are across the room....I guess I'm truly addicted to slacking :D
  11. mmm...jalepeno pretzel bites...those are so great. those, i think, are the most addictive of all the kinds. it's like, the heroin of snyders pretzel bites.
    i'm biting my finger nails right now.
  12. Warheads
    Milk Duds
    Video Games

Beautiful Women

I just can't kick that last one!

Oh, and TalkBass
  13. man, warheads RULE! have you ever had HOT warheads? i only had them once; they were "hot" instead of "sour"!!!! weird...but incredibly good, and addictive!
  14. man i forgot about sour patch kids i get my dad to smuggle them from Canada

Another good one is Combos especially the pizza yum
  15. Nate Dawg

Nate Dawg

Apr 8, 2000
    Denver, CO
    Lately it's been this:

16. Killdar

Dec 16, 2002
    Portland Maine
    fingernails not my thing.....but hangnails...those are good eatin, not to mention the calluses when they start peeling....may sound neeasty but they are really quite tasty.

Not to mention TB of course. and the B of that by itself...

and the most dangerous pastry of all....
  17. Big, stupid powerful motorcycles. :D Good thing I work at a place where I can get my fix huh?

Diet Dr.Pepper also.

Working out.

Big Women.