Ever been stuck in a bathroom?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DigMe, Oct 28, 2004.

1. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    So there's this teacher's bathroom right across from my classroom at the high school. I open it by putting my key in the lock and it opens right up...don't even have to touch the knob.

Well, today I went in as usual, did my business, washed my hands (or did I :ninja: ) and then turned around only to find that there is no knob on the door. It's completely gone. The knob has been removed. Crap (looks back at toilet).

I tried to manipulate the remaining inner workings with my fingers...no luck. Then I took out my little pen knife and tried to use that to get the latch open...nothing. So then I got out an old credit card style Big Lots gift card and tried to do the 'pass-the-card-through-the-latch' trick. Nothing...I could get it a little ways but the last 1/4 inch just wouldn't budge. I'm thinking this is going to be pretty embarrassing if I have to start beating on the door to get let out and I have no cell phone either. Finally after trying to get the door open for over 5 minutes I hear someone walking by outside and just start banging on the door and saying "Someone let me outta here!" The person stopped and said "Where are you?!" :rolleyes: Luckily it was another teacher and she had a key and freed me from my prison. That sucked. Thought I'd share. I hope that story didn't get your heart beating too fast.

I still have no idea who took the knob but it was still missing when I left. I'm thinking it had to be some tard from maintenance. I put a note on there to warn the other teachers or else someone would have surely been locked in after me.

brad cook
  2. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    you are a teacher?
  3. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    More or less.

brad cook
  4. Chris A

Chris A Chemo sucks!

Feb 25, 2000
    Manchester NH
    Um, I just read the other thread............

You didn't have to squat, did you?

Chris A. :rolleyes: :bassist:
  5. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Ic ic... ya with my major i might be one too... its scary:D

oh yeah... bravo on the bathroom thingie

6. Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Maybe a student did it as a prank. Locking a teacher in a bathroom is quite possibly the funniest thing possible, with the exception of taking a dump in a urinal. Speaking of taking a dump in a urinal, I make a point of taking a dump in the math wing bathroom every day. Once finished, I wrap the autoflush laser in toilet paper so the sensor is none the wiser. Thus, I have defeated the system and enabled my dump to live on, for posterity's sake of course. Damn I'm brilliant.
  7. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    A student would have had to get ahold of a teacher's keys to do that...not to mention have a screwdriver handy. Possible but not probable.

brad cook
  8. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000

What school you teachin' at?
  9. That is one of the most immature things I have ever heard. :rollno:

10. Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    That, my friend, is the point.
  11. What do you teach?
  12. I took a dump in a urinal when I was in 1st grade or so.......I rock.
  13. Shutup.
  14. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    haha... i was in LA and went into miccie D's bathroom... there was a nice grown up dumb in urinal... one of those that dont stick out too... biuld in the wall... we were trying out how he did it for a while:D

good times

15. Whaaa? In the urinal?

Think about mild-mannered people such as myself. Imagine my reaction upon encountering the forementioned object. Okay, don't imagine my reaction.

Actually I have a short story to tell:

One day I sauntered into a bathroom stall only to find a huge mess. Everywhere. It looked like the toilet was on 'reverse' mode or something, and whoever was in there last had some serious problems.

I immediately turned around and walked out. I don't want to think about it.

Later I heard some people talking about it.
  16. i remember wlaking into our school's bog-room, and i thought to myself "holy geez, someone's done a huge dump".

the toilet didnt have anything in it, so i was a bit mistified. you know.. nothing there... this had to have been a big'yun! ;)

went to wash my hands. and right there. this big black thing. its hummmmming in here! i turned on the light (im a brave, brave boy) and hoyl geez! someone took a dump in the sink. this bad boy was the equivelent of my pup's first poopie (thats right! i said poopie!:D) in the morning! geeez.

that day, i licked my hands clea.. err... :p :meh: :eek:
  17. Brad, why did you start a thread with "toilet" in the title? Playing with fire... :scowl: :rollno:

Edit: Damn it says bathroom. Well, same difference!
  18. 30 Years in the bathroom: by the Wonder Stuff

My lavatory has been my sanctuary
    And it's easy for you to laugh at me
    'Cos I been 30 good years in the bathroom, baby
    Rubadubdub one man in a tub and it's me
    Always me

And now the time has come to share the joke
    That the latch on the bathroom door is broke
    And now it's time to let you know
    That it's only the beat of my heart that is slow

Who's fault is this? I deny that it's mine
    I been stuck in here since 1959