1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ever been to Webkinz World?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by unbasslichkeit, Mar 7, 2008.

1. If you are a parent, and you've bought your kid one or more of those Webkinz stuffed toys, AND if you monitor your kids' Internet use like they say you're supposed to, you probably have, whether you wanted to or not. ;)

If you absolutely must know - http://www.webkinz.com

2. *** is a webkinz?

3. nickn

nickn

Oct 6, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Oh so that's what those are. I'm a part time cashier at a Hallmark store (I'm 17, I take what I can get :p). My manager's been talking about carrying the Webkinz. They seem to be pretty popular -- a LOT of people come in asking for them. I never bothered to find out what they were. :oops:

4. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Never been there but my 4th grade students are obsessed with them.

bc

5. RedemptionBass

RedemptionBass

Dec 12, 2007
    Crystal Lake, IL
    Head (and only) Honcho at Redemption Bass
    Oh yeah....I've been there.

My house is littered with those things.

I can whack the crap out of a Zingo.

6. My mom works at a Hallmark store, gave my daughter one about a year ago, she got hooked instantly. Now she's got over 20 of 'em.

I don't play it anymore, but I did like the Quizzys Word Challenge game.

7. Yeah the kids I work with love webkinz. There's a lot of fun games on there haha!
    It's kind of a scam though, since any account expires after 3 months or whatever and you have to sign up again.

8. motleystew

motleystew

Apr 29, 2006
    Lewisville, TX
    My house is full of them too. My 2 older kids really like them. I like the websie. It's got some learning games on there and the kids really enjoy it. I wish I had come up eith the idea!

9. lol i got one for my girlfriend, she freaken loves it... she enjoys making the house a lot also :p

10. I'll be in Webkinz land tonight. We're babysitting my niece and nephew, and she is all about Webkinz. First thing she wants to do when she comes over is get on the computer. I think she's adopted about 7 or 8 of 'em. Good, clean fun for the kids.

11. Our daughter is on there all the time.