1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ever happen to you

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by GM60466, Aug 18, 2007.

1. GM60466

GM60466

May 20, 2006
    Land of Lakland
    Last night I went over to GC just to pick up a few sets of Rotosounds and nothing else. When I arrived, the sales people were setting up for their big RADIO sale that starts this morning. You know the one with discounts so deep they cannot mention the prices in the air.
    I bought the strings and a Shector C4 which I didn't even know was on the planet until I played it last night. Nice neck and killer quilted to for under $400. How could I refuse. My question is: I had not intentions of buying a new bass. It just happened. Is the the tell tail beginnings of BAS? Maybe not. I already own 21 basses

G

2. purfektstranger

purfektstranger

Apr 10, 2003
    Canada
    Ya mean GAS and yes this is one of many symptoms. I have never done that but am sure there are many fellow TB ers who have!

3. Mo' Bass 00

Mo' Bass 00

Aug 15, 2006
    Congrats, a C4 for under 400 bucks is a great deal! That's a :D excellent Bass, my instructor uses one and it's awesome!

4. PocketGroove82

PocketGroove82

Oct 18, 2006
    Chicago
    If I'm feeling like an impulse buy, it's usually the 3 dollar whitening gum at the checkout line. Not a bass!

But I have been temped by those evil GC salesmen b4!