ever hear of Tub Ring?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by evilbrian9, Dec 10, 2002.

1. i love this band. they sound like mr. bungle listening to a lot of rush. they are on a small label from the chicago area and tour all of the time for their new cd, Fermi Paradox. recently(sunday) i had the honor of playing a show at a local club with them and i must say, they rock hard and are the nicest group of guys. Rob the keyboardist even bought the organ we have been goofing around with for years. they recommended me to a band from chicago, Colonel Stem, who are currently looking for a bassist and said that they would talk to the guys for me. the Highest thank yous to Tub Ring and crew.
  2. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Isn't that all the dirt that's left round the edge of the bath when you get out?
  3. Paul A

Paul A

Dec 13, 1999
    Hertfordshire U.K!
    "Isn't that all the dirt that's left round the edge of the bath when you get out?"

......... ick.........the mind boggles....

:eek: :eek:
  4. oddentity

oddentity Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2000
    Yep, I saw them two summers ago in Philly, opening for Estradasphere. They were very talented. I thought they needed to develop their own identity more, imo.
  5. frederic b. hodshon

frederic b. hodshon Supporting Member

May 10, 2000
    Lake Forest, CA
  6. A: yes that is the ring of dirt

they have a new guitarist and a new drummer now i think. the bassist wasnt very sociable offstage but i guess id change on stage too if i had a warwick endorsement. the new cd is more rock, theres still all the wierd stuff but you can tell its tub ring. they even let us throw part of their set list together since we are such big fans (and paid them...) :D Rock on Tub Ring!