1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ever hit on someone off of TB?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by mattsk42, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It seems to be the hot topic right now, so I figured I'd be unoriginal and join in.

I can see this spiraling into a "Photoshop Talkbass GTG" thread...:rolleyes:

2. I think we all know who has done what around here... It is a very close knit community haha

Plus the fact that there is only a select few number of women for the male TBers to hit on makes it easy to tell what is up.

3. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    I hit on louieeadg in every thread that he posted in, plying him with offers of beer.

He continually rebuffed my advances but I persisted. But I guess filling his inbox with PMs of me in my underwear finally prompted him to leave TalkBass.

Where are you my love camel?

PS - the pictures were tastefully done. Like this:
    116450033_4266fb5229_o.

PPS - I think Atoz needs to be shopped onto George Costanza.

4. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    I've tried, but my advances went unacknowledged.:(

5. RedCoatMonster

RedCoatMonster

Aug 14, 2007
    Thomas, OK
    Hey baby. ;)

6. No one ever suspects cheesemonkey of anything... it works as a great advantage for... :bag::bag::bag::bag::D:bag::bag::bag::bag:

7. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    :eek:
    Hey... um, ...didn't you post something about playing D&D?
    Yeah, ... um, I just remembered, I got a ...uh, a wife and um, ... a couple mistresses, ...so it probably wouldn't work out.

But it's not you, it's me!

:p

8. RedCoatMonster

RedCoatMonster

Aug 14, 2007
    Thomas, OK
    Yes thats me.
    Its okay, Ill just keep slaying Bugbears until my charm spell is sufficieant to take what I want.

9. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

Hit on this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.