1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ever hit on your friends sister/brother?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jonathan_matos5, Mar 3, 2008.

1. well have you?:confused:

2. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    Sister/brother? Are we talking hermaphrodites or transvestites?

Junior year of high school I dated the sister of one of my best friends. She was a year behind us in school and we had to go out behind his back because he made it clear he didn't want any of his friends dating her.

She was hot, but despite the figure and the long blond hair, her face was just to similar to my buddy's, making things a bit awkward.

3. /= or (you can hit on the sister or brother of your friend whatever floats your boat) im lazy :bag:

4. Thats Pretty low aha

5. Yeah. She was a better kisser than he was, so I proposed.

Mike

6. for me my friend was a chick but her older sister was cuter. nothing happened:oops:

7. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    when i went to my guitarists house me and him were playing and his sister came in the garage to ask him something. than looked at me and said hi and told me her name. Soon as she walked out of the garage the guitarist, Glenn, looked at me and told me to shut up.

Glenn is a big kid...about 6'2 and he goes to the gym daily. I would never hit on his sister...but i want to...

8. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Yeah, back in middle school.

9. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Yep. Hooked up with a few of my buddies sisters.

10. at the same time:confused::ninja:

11. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    Maki, how many bastard children do you have?

12. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    No. At different times. I had some buddies that were asian and they had older sisters. Another buddy of mine had a hot younger sister that I tagged while I was in college. She was 19 when I was 22. :)

He wasn't too stoked about that though. :meh:

13. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    In one of my bands, I'm the oldest member at 30. Our drummer is 28, our singer is 27 and our guitar player is 21. While he was never my student, I met the guitar player when he was a senior at my school.

His sister is still in high school and is 17. For the last year and a half our drummer CONSTANTLY made sexual comments about her. I thought it was pretty much just to get a rise out of our guitarist, but he doesn't really react at all anymore and yet our drummer keeps it up.

:scowl:

14. Yes. Isn't it normal?

15. Sir Edward V

Sir Edward V Not Actually Knighted... Yet!

Dec 11, 2006
    Massachusetts
    nah, all of my friends have sisters that are too young or too old or too not attractive! lol I have hit on my sister's friends before though. All I got was a dance or two. but I was satisfied at the time! lol

16. txbasschik

txbasschik

Nov 11, 2005
    Leander, Texas
    When I was 13, I met my friend's brother, who was a year older.

He was my first kiss, and my first real boyfriend...took me on my first movie date. We saw a double feature of The Band's "The Last Waltz" and Led Zep's "The Song Remains The Same".

He's a wheat farmer in Saskatchewan now. :)

Cherie :)

17. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Look. I grew up swimming with a lot of chicks, surfing on the beach, doing a jr. lifeguards with a lot of chicks, and then school with a lot of chicks. I've had chicks all around me my whole life. It's just natural for me to tag a few of them. Still I always wear a jimmy.

18. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    i love happy endings =]

are you serious, really? a wheat farmer in Saskatchewan?

19. txbasschik

txbasschik

Nov 11, 2005
    Leander, Texas
    Yep, he really is. I found him online.

This guy, at 14, begged me to run away to Canada with him (they stayed the winters in S. TX), marry, and be long-haul truckers together. We'd see the world together.

I had other plans. Marriage to a Canadian trucker son of a farmer weren't among 'em. Sweet though he was. :) We kinda grew up and apart on each other. He quit school to stay on the farm in the winter and manage it for his dad, and we didn't see each other anymore.

Seven kids. Wow! His wife is the very picture of a farmer's wife, and he looks very happy. And its a good thing, 'cause he'd have *never* been able to keep me on the farm! :D

Cherie :bassist:

20. how bout posting some pics too?