ever ordered from rondomusic.net?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Yoda Masta, Mar 4, 2005.

1. Yoda Masta

Yoda Masta

Feb 14, 2005
    whats up, i just ordered my SX scorpion from ronodmusic.net. they said they would email me with the tracking of it in 2 days. its been more than that. i just want to make sure that this site is trusted cuz i dont wanna get my amp in the mail (from amazon.com) and not have a bass lol.. that would suck
  2. Particle Man

Particle Man

Aug 24, 2004
    I think you'll find many folks here have ordered from Rondo (myself included) and I don't think I have heard an ill word about them yet. I know I had no problems with my order. From what I gather they seem very decent to work with; try shooting them an email and ask what's up.
    Also, just asking the obvious, but have you checked your junk mail filtering to make sure that it didn't get sorted incorrectly?
  3. BlackBassPlayer

Jan 4, 2005
    Well Rondo sells basses on ebay and thats where I got mine and it came just fine. :/
  4. Glenn D.

Glenn D.

Aug 20, 2002
    Fort Collins, CO
    I've order from Rondo about eight times with nary a problem.

Glenn D.

Feb 21, 2005
    They are a little late sometimes. I ordered my SX SST62 MG Pink guitar and it was shipped 2 days after I paid them.

E-Mail Kurt @ Rondo Music, he WILL get it straight for you. He is a great guy.
  6. silky smoove

silky smoove Supporting Member

May 19, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    I've ordered a 6 string bass and an electric guitar off of Rondo before (dealt with Kurt each time) and he was extremely helpful, very prompt, and always courteous.
  7. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    The only stuff I've ever bought from Rondo I got at the store itself. :cool:
  8. yes, kurt is probably one of the best guys you can deal with for guitars. you should have no problems at all, and even if you do, Kurt will be really helpful in righting the wrong!
  9. Minger

Mar 15, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    I ordered the bass at 11PM, and the next day when I was checkin my email at school at like 11-ish, I had the tracking.

Its not liek Kurt to be that late, with his customer service...
  10. Yoda Masta

Yoda Masta

Feb 14, 2005
    thanks, thats always nice to hear. so do u think it would go into the bulk mail? cuz i get about 50 of those a day and dont check them.
  11. Did the tracking email get diverted into your junk mail folder? That has happened to me several times, not necessarily with Rondo though.