Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ever used MSN Messengers 'find a freidn' search thing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by yoshi, Jun 19, 2003.

1. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Hi all. I decided to look for the email addresses of some freinds from college and my junior school out of boredom and soon realsed how naff the search tool was; 'no results foubd'. I then entered my own name and it yeilded no results.

Any one else had any luck with it?

2. yoshi, whats your msn messenger handle? i'm looking for more people to add

3. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    what is a freidn?;)

but to answer ur question...no i have never used it on MSN...but on AIM i have

4. I mostly use MSN but these boards don't have the MSN thing going on...we should start a thread so people who use MSN can leave their handles in it...if anyone wants to know mine is "alvis8".

5. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    'deathbycornishpastie@hotmail.com' - I signed up for it about 4 years ago when it was cool to have strange names ;)

I'll warn you now - my spellings pretty naff with dodgily placed spaces :D

6. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    what about AIM yoshi?

7. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    No can do my friend, no can do.

(I dont have one sorry :p).

8. I'm sick to death of MSN!! I wrote a Java MSN client for part of my final year project (don't ask, it sucked).

Well anyway, I'm yottskry12@yahoo.com if anyone wants to add me...but be warned, I can't promise I'll be friendly, it depends what mood you catch me in.

9. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I had a hotmail account almost since day one, Pre-msn hotmail.

but I lost that one :(

at anyrate, screw MSN messenger. I don't like it...I'm all about AIM

10. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    I use to chat a lot back in my younger days, but don't really anymore. I've been thinking about downloading some of my old messengers and combining them with trillion. Since I'm moving soon, I would like to keep in contact with some people.