Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Everclear is fun...but I don't remember my night

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by johnm0187, Jul 23, 2005.

1. Being the crazy person I am, My lead singer and I decided to get a 5th of everclear...bad choice good choice? I don't even know.

So we drink half of a gatorade (not the normal size buy not the huge size) and fill the rest with this crazy ingredient. I started drinking at like 5:45 with him. I finished at about 6:30 he finished about 10:00.

So from about 6:15-10, I'm frickin WASTED. My friends house I was at made me some fried rice...not a good idea. Threw it all up around 7:45, and that's where I start remembering my day.

I fell asleep on top of some girl without actually noticing it while watching Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (oldschool version). I got made fun of for throwing up. I got completely wasted. I made a fool of myself. But I had a fantastic time.

Anyone else have fun experiences with everclear?

2. Yes. However, none of them involved vomit or memory loss.

Mike

3. goat1234

goat1234

Mar 17, 2004
    Virgnia
    Sounds wicked cool man, nothing better than posting your experience online.

4. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA
    Dude, Everclear is a wicked wicked libation.

You don't even know what you're getting into, I'm pretty sure of that.

There was a time during my teenage years, when we used to drink Everclear and orange juice in the morning.

It's the kind of thing you can hardly taste, but boy do you get a big surprise when it kicks in.

My g/f at the time, was considerably younger than me, and I can tell you some of the effects it had on her (and us) -

For instance, one time she tripped on the cement stairs leading up to the house, and shattered her jaw. We had to take her to the hospital, but we were so wasted that we actually had to get the next-door neighbor to drive the car.

That Everclear stuff is deadly, I'd be very careful with it, if I were you.

I wouldn't touch that stuff with a ten-foot pole anymore. :eyebrow:

5. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Wow. You're so crazy.

brad cook

6. Marley's Ghost

Marley's Ghost Gold Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2002
    Tampa, FL
    When I was in High School, we used to get fifths of Everclear, go to the park and mix them with fruit punch in a large lined trash can with lots of ice. We called it Bash. You can't taste the alcahol, so it hits you hard. :eek: Years later, I tried a shot. The stuff vaporizes on your lips :eek: It is highly flammable, too. :bag:

7. The absolute finest Everclear cocktail out there is a simple highball made from a shot of Everclear topped off with Tahitian Treat from Canada Dry!

For those that don't know about Tahitian Treat, think Hawaiin Punch with carbonation but with more passion fruit flavor.

8. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA
    You corrupter of youth.... :D:D:D

9. I woke up this morning with a charlie horse in my calf, I yaelped and started punching it to make it pass faster, then I went back to sleep.

10. AuG

AuG

May 22, 2005
    Fort Collins, CO
    I guess they do things a little differently in Georgia....I myself will never touch Everclear, because of all the stories like those already mentioned. No death for me thankyou. :eyebrow: Some people do have to work the next day.

11. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    WOW! You threw up? AND you don't remeber your night?!

You're right Everclear sounds like so much fun. I mean, what's more fun that throwing up, people making fun of you, not remebering it, and a lame alt rock band that did the worst cover of Brown Eyed girl I've ever heard.

12. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    OMG U R SOA AEWSEOME!1!!!!!1 I WISH I CUD PARTY LIEK U COL PUNK ROKARS1!!!!!1 MAN IM SO J3ALOUS1!1!! *** EV3RCLEAR IS TEH STUF MAN!!1!1!!! OMG *** LOL TAHT NIGHT SOUNDAD SO MUCH FUN1!!1!!1! WAS SHE HOT?!?!???!! *** LOL

:rolleyes:

on a serious note. have whoever does the website put this tag in the html linking to another outside page (such as myspace, pure volume, cafepress, etc.)

target="new"

put it right after you list the website you are linking to.
    ex: [a href="http://www.myspace.com" target="new"] whatever word your link will be[/a]

( i used [ and ] instead of < and > so it didn't actually put it as html code)

because. being stuck in frames is not fun.

13. There is an Irish comedian who you reminded me of. "We tend to measure how good of a time we had by how badly we get messed up. For example, 'How was last night?' 'Fantastic! I can't see.'"

14. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Impressive.........NOT!

-Mike

15. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio

Dumbass

16. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    TB: Where you can be made to look really really stupid any time of day or night.

17. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX

It needed a tweak.

brad cook