1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade Every 2010 Issue of Bass Player Magazine - $35 Shipped!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by ReillyProductions, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Price:
    $30
    Up for sale is a lot of every 2010 issue of Bass Player Magazine. These are overall in nice condition, though there is of course the normal type of wear and tear that you'd expect from a magazine being delivered through the mail. They've all been kept in my smoke-free home since receiving them. Asking $30 shipped Media Mail to the lower 48 for the lot. Trades considered as well!

Here's a quick overview of what's featured in each issue:

January 2010: Andrew Gouche, Shadows Fall, Bass Player Live, Van Morrison's "Wild Night"
    February 2010: The Bassists of Michael Jackson, Gary Peacock, The Killers, Infectious Grooves' "Therapy"
    March 2010: John Paul Jones, Jerry Duplessis, Slam Steward & Major Holley's "Close Your Eyes"
    April 2010: Metal Bass, Afrobeat, Jerry Jemmott, Band of Gypsys' "Izabella"
    May 2010: Fender Jazz Bass anniversary celebration, NAMM Report, Tom Kennedy, John Lennon's "Mind Games"
    June 2010: Nathan Watts, Paul Denman, Dave Holland, Stevie Wonder's "Do I Do"
    July 2010: Avishai Cohen, Intro to Afro Bass, Derrick Hodge, Lynyrd Skynyrd's "What's Your Name"
    August 2010: Timothy B. Schmidt, Intro to Intervals, Mark King, Chic's "Everybody Dance"
    September 2010: Bill Wyman, Sean Hurley, Afro Funk, Dennis Coffey "Scorpio"
    October 2010: Matt Garrison, Pete Quaife, Tommy Shannon, The Stooges' "Search & Destroy"
    November 2010: Bootsy Collins, Byron House, Booty's Rubben Band's "Stretchin' Out"
    December 2010: Bill Laswell, Glenn Hughes, Ornette Coleman Bass Duo, The Gap Band's "Shake"

I also have all of 2011 and 2013 available, plus dozens of other miscellaneous issues. Feel free to PM me to ask if you're interested in any other issues. Happy to do a nice price break on a package deal of multiple years. Let me know what you're thinking!
    IMG_4953.JPG

IMG_3510.JPG IMG_3513.JPG IMG_3516.JPG IMG_3519.JPG IMG_3522.JPG IMG_3525.JPG IMG_3528.JPG IMG_3531.JPG IMG_3534.JPG IMG_3537.JPG IMG_3540.JPG IMG_3544.JPG

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  2. Deal pending...

3. Bump! Still available, free shipping, trades considered!

4. Thursday bump plus price drop to $30! All offers considered, mostly just want to find a good home for these. Hit me with your trade ideas! I have a ton more issues available if you're interested in a package deal as well.

5. Bump, still available! Moving tomorrow so any reasonable offer will be considered!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021