For Sale/Trade Every 2013 Issue of Bass Player Magazine

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by ReillyProductions, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Price:
    Up for sale is a lot of every 2013 issue of Bass Player Magazine. These are overall in nice condition, though there is of course the normal type of wear and tear that you'd expect from a magazine being delivered through the mail. They've all been kept in my smoke-free home since receiving them. Asking $30 shipped Media Mail to the lower 48 for the lot.

Here's a quick overview of what's featured in each issue:

January 2013: Mike Dirnt, Donald Fagen Bassists, Boston's "Hitch and Ride", Bass Player Live recap
    February 2013: Darryl Jenifer, Victor Wooten, Dirk Lance, Shuggie Otis on "Sparkle City"
    March 2013: Ben Shepherd, Andy Fraser, Marcus Miller & Sekou Bunch on "Funkin' for Jamaica (N.Y.)"
    April 2013: Gary Willis, New Gear from NAMM, Juan Alderete on "Scarified" by Racer X
    May 2013: History of the Acoustic 360, Billy Talbot with Crazy Horse, Jaco Pastorius on "Teen Town" (Live)
    June 2013: Dug Pinnick, David Hood, Jack Bruce Style Study, Carl Radle on "Layla" by Derek & the Dominos
    July 2013: Geezer Butler, Kyle Eastwood, Micro Amp Roundup, Ron Wood on "Let Me Love You" by Jeff Beck
    August 2013: Will Lee, JJ Brunel, Greg Phillinganes on Chaka Khan "We Can Work It Out"
    September 2013: Progressive Metal Bass (Dillinger Escape Plan, Periphery, The Faceless), Felix Pastorius, Trevor Bolder on David Bowie's "Drive-in Saturday"
    October 2013: Roger Glover, Dumpstaphunk, Andrew Gouche, Paul McCartney on "Silly Love Songs"
    November 2013: Verdine White, Jason Newsted, Ralphie Armstrong on Jean-Luc Ponty's "The Struggle of the Turtle to the Sea, Part III"
    December 2013: Johnny Christ, Derrick Hodge, Warwick Bass Camp, Phil Chen on Jeff Beck's "Freeway Jam"
    Holiday 2013: Billy Sheehan, Charnett Moffett, Holiday Accessory Gift Guide, Vince Guaraldi's "Christmas Time is Here"

I also have all of 2010 and 2011 available, plus dozens of other miscellaneous issues. Feel free to PM me to ask if you're interested in any other issues.

IMG_4895.JPG IMG_4896.JPG IMG_4897.JPG IMG_4898.JPG IMG_4899.JPG IMG_4900.JPG IMG_4901.JPG IMG_4902.JPG IMG_4903.JPG IMG_4904.JPG IMG_4905.JPG IMG_4906.JPG IMG_4907.JPG IMG_4908.JPG

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  2. Bump! Shipping via Media Mail is only about $4 or so. Happy to split it with whoever buys these! Or hit me up with trade ideas as well!

3. Deal pending...

4. Bump! Still available as of now. Trades considered!

5. Bump and a price drop!

6. Bump, still available! Moving tomorrow so any reasonable offer will be considered!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2022