1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Every 2014 Issue of Bass Player Magazine

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by ReillyProductions, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Price:
    $39.00
    Up for sale is a lot of every 2014 issue of Bass Player Magazine. These are overall in nice condition, though there is of course the normal type of wear and tear that you'd expect from a magazine being delivered through the mail. They've all been kept in my smoke-free home since receiving them. Asking $39 for the lot, and I'll be happy to split shipping with you in the lower 48 states.

Here's a quick overview of what's featured in each issue:

January 2014: Eddie Gomez, Robert DeLeo, Acoustic Image Flex System, Rick Danko on The Band's "The Weight"
    February 2014: Lee Rocker, Bass Player Live!, Hunter Burgan, Felix Pappalardi on Mountain's "Nantucket Sleighride"
    March 2014: John Myung, Ben Allison, Fodera / Anthony Jackson Presentation II Bass, Jamaaladeen Tacuma on "Rhythm of Your Mind"
    April 2014: Nathan East, NAMM Gear, Stompbox Shootout, Dale Peters on The James Gang's "Funk #49"
    May 2014: Rex Brown, Rolling Stones Gear, Barry Johnson on Donald Blackman's "Heart's Desire"
    June 2014: Don Was on Paul McCartney, A History of Bass Amps, Bruce Thomas on Elvis Costello's "(I Don't Want to Go to) Chelsea"
    July 2014: Lee Sklar, Reid Anderson, ESP Rocco Prestia Signature, Norman Watt-Roy on Ian Dury & The Blockheads' "Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick"
    August 2014: Michael League, Mike Gordon, Warwick CV Bass, James Genus on Daft Punk's "Giorgio by Moroder"
    September 2014: Tony Levin, Dave Farrell, Tony Butler on The Pretenders' "Back on the Chain Gang"
    October 2014: Henrik Linder, Glenn Hughes, Gerald Johnson on Steve Miller's "Shu Ba Da Du Ma Ma Ma Ma"
    November 2014: Tim LeFebvre, Scott Shriner, Larry Klein, Peter "Mars" Cowling on Pat Travers' "Gettin' Betta"
    December 2014: Charlie Haden, Rudy Sarzo, Mickey Madden, Tiran Porter on The Doobie Brothers' "Minute by Minute"
    Holiday 2014: Les Claypool, Steve Rodby, Kasim Sulton, T.M. Stevens on Narada Michael Walden's "I Shoulda Loved Ya"

I also have all of 2010, 2011, and 2013 available, plus dozens of other miscellaneous issues from before 2010. Feel free to PM me to ask if you're interested in any other issues.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_4881.JPG IMG_4882.JPG IMG_4883.JPG IMG_4884.JPG IMG_4885.JPG IMG_4886.JPG IMG_4887.JPG IMG_4888.JPG IMG_4889.JPG IMG_4890.JPG IMG_4891.JPG IMG_4892.JPG IMG_4893.JPG IMG_4894.JPG

2. El Papa

El Papa Guest

Jan 12, 2015
    I have some fender parchment pickguards brand new I would trade you?

3. Thanks for the offer, El Papa! I'm about to sell my last Fender so sadly I wouldn't be able to use the pickguards.

4. Sold, thank you PTS74!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021