1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Everything Goes Crown, Carvin, Line 6 and more

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by HazBeen, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HazBeen

HazBeen

Oct 27, 2007
    Southern Indiana
    I'm selling everything. I'm listing here till Monday then it goes on Ebay. All Prices are OBO and will go 50/50 on actual shipping to CONUS. If there is an interest in multiple items, including the Tributes I have in the Bass section, talk to me about a package deal. All items are new or like new.

Crown XTI 1000 power amp. Comes with 2 xlr to 1/4" cables and 2 speakon to 1/4" cables. Transferable 3 yr warranty. Ships in original box. Specs: Stereo/ 275w@8 ohms, 500W@4 ohms, 700w@2 ohms. Bridged/ 1000w@4 ohms, 1400w@4ohms
    $350

Line 6 Bass Pod Xt Live. Comes with A/C adapter, USB cable and Owners manual. (Sorry for the dusty Pic)
    SOLD

Carvin BRX 10.4 Neo. Comes with Speakon to Speakon cable.
    1200w @ 4 ohms
    SOLD

Behringer BTR 2000 rack tuner. Ships in original box.
    SOLD

BBE DI50X. Ships in original box. 9V model.
    $50

Basses for sale link: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=530254

Bass010Small.

Bass005Small.

Bass007Small.

Bass013Small.

Bass011Small.

2. why are you selling?

3. HazBeen

HazBeen

Oct 27, 2007
    Southern Indiana
    My wife has been real sick since 2007. Had two heart surgeries and is on oxygen all the time now. She can't work and my hours have been cut way back. The bass gear has to go. Need the cash.

4. zagnut

zagnut

Jan 4, 2009
    Back in Detroit
    Oh wow man, I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't help take any off your hands, but I give you my wishes on the wife making a fast recovery.

5. Dano59

Dano59 Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Charleston Illinois
    I will take the tuner sending PM

6. Dano59

Dano59 Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Charleston Illinois
    Anything else, even small stuff you have not listed that you are liquidating? I will take what I can to help out. Sent PM for $70 on the tunner that should make it so you don't have any shipping costs.

God Bless you and your wife during these hard times. I do understand, my wife is disabled and has not been able to work as a nurse for 15 years and never will again. It is hard to make it on one income and even harder while companies cut peoples hours as they try to survive right now.

7. optikhog

optikhog

Apr 2, 2007
    St. Peters, MO
    Sending PM regarding BRX 10.4...

8. HazBeen

HazBeen

Oct 27, 2007
    Southern Indiana
    Thanks Dano, I'll see what I can round up. Thanks optikhog....There are some great folks here on TB!!!!

Tuner SOLD

Carvin cab SOLD

9. JumboJack

JumboJack

Dec 31, 2007
    Lakewood,CA.
    I'll take the Line 6...
    Shipped to 90713

10. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Big Dogs Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    I'm not in need of any gear, but you have my best wishes for your wife's improved health.
    I hope your situation improves, brother.

11. HazBeen

HazBeen

Oct 27, 2007
    Southern Indiana
    Line 6 Sold
    Thanks for all the kind words, you guys are great!

Anymore offers before the rest of it goes to Ebay?

12. HazBeen

HazBeen

Oct 27, 2007
    Southern Indiana
    Gone to Ebay.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.