Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Everything must go! I need a new cab! Ibanez, Kahler, Zoom, Rockman, DOD

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by embellisher, Aug 1, 2004.

1. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Ibanez SR506 - 6 string, very thin neck, tight string spacing. Perfect for the first time six player, or somebody with small hands and short fingers. Transparent teal, 3 piece maple neck, dual truss rods, gold hardware, 2 active humbuckers, 2 band preamp. Solid B string, tightest Soundgear B I have ever played. Above average B when strung with Dean Markley SR2000s. Good condition for a players bass that is 9 years old.Comes with bag, $325 shipped.

Original Bass Rockman - Good condition, works great. Also have power supply, but the one of the prongs on the AC plug is broken off. Could probably be fixed, but would require taking AC adapter apart. I have been using the unit with batteries for the last year. $60 shipped.

DOD Flanger FX75C - Made for guitar, works great for bass too. These go for $40 + shipping new, or about $50 in local shops. I paid $50 for it 6 months ago. Good condition. $25 shipped.

Zoom BFX 708 - Bass multi EFX, with built in tuner and expression pedal. Non original Boss AC adapter included. $75 shipped.

Kahler six string bass bridge - Bought this for the Ibanez, and never got around to installing it. These allow you to adjust everything, including string spacing, and once you get them set, they lock down to keep you from losing your settings. Gold plated, never installed, but has scratches. No mounting screws or instructions. Didn't have them when I bought it. These go new at Warmoth for $108 + shipping. $55 shipped.

Electra Westone Spectrum fretless - fretless 4 banger, active preamp with quasi parametric tone control, P/J pickups, preamp bypass, and passive tone control. Unlined rosewood board, with side dots for every fret, where the frets would normally be. Black. Currently strung with Fender black nylon strings. Comes with OHSC. Good starter fretless, but sounds good enough to gig with. This is a player, there are a few dings, but in good shape for a 20 year old bass. Fingerboard is in very good shape. Some scratches, but no heavy wear or grooves. $200 shipped

Any reasonable offers will be entertained via PM. No lowball offers please, and no offers in the thread.

Any questions about these items, either ask in the thread, or send me a PM.

2. embellisher

3. embellisher

4. embellisher

bump!

5. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Were you looking for any trades for the BFX?

6. embellisher

No trades. Sorry. I need the money to fund a new cabinet.

7. embellisher

bump - anybody interested in anything?

8. doublemuff216

doublemuff216

Jun 14, 2004
    Astoria NY
    i love the ibanez...but i dun have the cash...if i get it before its sold ill be sure to let you know

9. i love that fretless....how much would it cost to ship to australia if i payed part/all of the shipping? :D my postcode is 2285 if ya need it

10. embellisher

Heath, I suspect that it would cost almost as much as I am asking for the bass to ship it. If you are really interested, my zip code is 75060, in Texas, USA. Go to an online shipping calculator and see.

11. infrasonic

infrasonic

Nov 15, 2004
    Is the fretless still available? I think it looks awesome... Let me know...

infrasonic

12. infrasonic

infrasonic

Nov 15, 2004
    BUMP Embellisher - I wanna know about that fretless!! :p

infrasonic

13. adam on bass

adam on bass Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2002
    New Braunfels, Texas
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, GK, EMG and D'Addario
    If this helps. I just shipped a bass to Australia and took the neck of and shipped it that way in the same box as the body. It was about $40 USPS.

14. embellisher

I got my new cab, so none of this stuff is available. I am keeping it all.

Sorry, everyone.