SOLD EVH 5150 III 50 watt guitar amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Corevalay, Jun 2, 2022.

1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Price:
    United States
    50 watt EVH 5150 III guitar amp. This was my main gigging/recording amp for quite some time. I am the original owner, bought new from Alto music. This amp has treated me extremely well and I have nothing but good things to say about it! The tone is fantastic and it has been a total workhorse. With that said, I've been downsizing all my gear, and really haven't used this for anything other than bedroom jamming in the past year or so. Rather than have it just sit and collect dust I've decided to sell.

Overall condition is good, with signs of wear from gigging. I recently brought it in for new power tubes and a full check-up at Daves Sound in Whippany, NJ (I can provide the receipt with details). In the interest of full disclosure, I noticed the amp would drop volume every now and then for a few seconds so decided to have it looked at. The check-up with Dave showed no signs of anything wrong, but he did replace some connections and plugs. I haven't noticed anything since I got it back, but wanted to be completely transparent. It's likely you'll need to replace the pre-amp tubes at some point sooner rather than later. To be fair, I have priced the amp accordingly, and it is sold As-Is.

Footswitch and Slip cover included. Reasonable offers certainly considered.

Open to some trades. Perhaps a GK 2x12 combo or something similar.

IMG_2537.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Yummy Notes

Yummy Notes Supporting Member

Dec 20, 2019
    On the 1
    PM sent