Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eviction sucks.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Reverend G-Money, Sep 23, 2004.

1. So in a year that has included getting a DUI, having apsycho girlfriend that tried to kill me AND take me for boatloads of cash, i now get evicted. I've been there 10 years and since that crazy beeeyatch pilfered my $$$ i've been a month behind on rent for quite some time now.

I know about renters rights and all that but i'm over fighting it. this might be a blessing. i don't know. i do have a wonderful place to move into so that is good. it just sucks.

needed to rant. thanks

2. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    You're welcome.

brad cook

3. well that just made my day... :meh:

just kidding.. ;)

4. Yeah, getting evicted sucks. I was evicted out of my last apartment this past January (in fact, if you search for "evicted" you'll probably see my thread). Although, I was getting evicted because my landlord declared bankruptcy, and the bank repossessed the property I was renting. I had 3 days to move out. By the grace of God, I managed to run into my guitarist in town, who told me his landlord had a couple apartments open. I was moved out and into a new apartment by noon the next day.

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    lame man....i have never been evicted....how was your ex-girlfriend able to hide from you that you have been behind that long?

-Mike

6. it wasn't that she hid it from me. it was right in my face. she was very manipulative and unfortunately i fell for it. initially she was gonna pay half, bills rent etc.. shortly after that it went south. one fo those "i need this or you suck" type of girls. and, like i said i was a sucker. Never again. Never.