1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Evidence Lyric HG 15ft cable

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Jin Kim, May 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD SOLD SOLD

If you ever heard the sound of Evidence Lyric HG, you would know there is big difference from normal cable.
    My jaw was dropping when I put this cable to the amp & all monsters are gone include monster bass & studio 1000.
    I thought I would keep this cable next 10 years but recent financial sotuation has forced me to sell a lot of toys.
    this is 5-6 months old I think giged couple of times & recording use mostly.

This cost $113+shipping new, I'd like to get 90 shipped to lower 48. Paypal is fine.
    Thanks for looking.
    Jin

2. Marcus Willett

Marcus Willett

Feb 8, 2005
    Palm Bay, FL
    Endorsing Artist: Bag End - Dean Markley - Thunderfunk
    I know most folks out there are skeptical. I was too, but these cables are amazing.

Bump

3. Thanks for your comment and yes it is.
    I still remember when I connect this cable for the first time.
    My eyes were opening as big as I can. :D

4. Bump with price drop to $85 shipped.

5. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    hmm, I have a Melody, but this is very tempting especially after hearing these :help:

6. SOLD SOLD. Thank you.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 9, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.