Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Evil Santa

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jcadmus, Dec 24, 2002.

1. jcadmus

jcadmus

Apr 2, 2000
    Okay, long story short -- one of the chores I make my kids do every week is clean out the cars. Throw away all the garbage, wipe the dashboards down, vacuum the carpets and seats, wash the mats when necessary.

(Hey, I figure they drag in 90 percent of the garbage and dirt anyway -- and I notice that since they've been performing this task, they're more careful about it the rest of the week.)

Now the vacuum they use is an old canister job that's about 18 years old (it was a wedding present) and it's totally falling apart. Every week the same routine:

"Dad, the vacuum broke again."

"I'll get the duct tape."

So for Christmas this year, after they had unwrapped all their presents, I told them Santa had left them one more present out on the back deck. They ran out and dragged it in -- a great big wrapped box.

They were freakin' out -- "oh man, I'll bet it's a Playstation!" "Nah, it's too BIG to be a Playstation..."

So they rip off the wrapping to reveal -- a brand new wet/dry shop vac!

You should have seen the look on their faces -- I have it on tape.

I'm evil.

But don't worry, they got all the other stuff they wanted too.

Hee hee!

2. Fishface

Fishface

Jul 26, 2002
    Denver, Colorado
    That's hilarious!!!

I'm going to have to try stomething like that.

I Love Being Dad!

:D

3. jcadmus

jcadmus

Apr 2, 2000
    Ain't it cool?

:D