Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Evolved - Revolutionized

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Tyler Hole, Oct 7, 2003.

1. For those of you who don't know, this is our very own Eric Cioe's band. I just got done listening to the CD after a very long day of getting hit by a car and sitting in the ER!

First off I went into listening to this CD thinking it would be great since Eric had sent me one of the songs, Only A Matter of Time, a while before I recieved the CD. Once I finished it, I came out LOVING IT!

IMO, the best song on this CD is a song called "Tribute" which Eric told me is about this band who would always go to their shows and boo them and make fun of them...so Eric's band did it back to them, but in a musically-talented way!

So I encourage you all to check it out, contact Eric Cioe if you wish to recieve it!

Thanks for the CD Eric and I'm glad you guys have finally finished it! ~ Ty

2. Eric Cioe

Eric Cioe

Jun 4, 2001
    Missoula, MT
    Hey man, thanks for the thread (and the change... didn't want to confuse people ;)). Glad you're digging the cd. You have until Friday to figure out the question I asked too.

If anyone's interested, I can send a song or two through AIM. I'm kind of computer stupid, so I don't know how to do anything besides that. :)