1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Excellent condition Mechanical Low C extension FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by stewartmusic, Oct 31, 2013.

1. stewartmusic

stewartmusic

Jul 16, 2010
    London
    Endorsing Artist: Euphonic Audio Amplification
    Hi all,

I'm new to this forum so I'll keep the details short and sweet!

I am selling my mechanical extension that was bought from and fitted by Thomas Martin to fund a "ski slope" extension replacement.

I will be looking for £370 or $600. Reasonable offers will be considered. Shipping will depend on location and buyers request I.e anything from international tracked to Royal Mail 2nd Class.

I have used this extension for about 2 and a half years through music college with little to no issues and all the rubber on the fingers is in perfect condition.

I am having the extension removed from my bass next week and will be able to ship/post by Friday 8th November. I can supply pictures of it on the bass, will try to do that within the day or I will post photos once it is removed from the bass.

The mechanics are smooth and each finger is millimeter adjustable for perfect intonation in the lower register. As with any pre-owned extension, it will come as one unit that can then be fitted to a new bass with a new "extension bed" by any luthier or keen woodworker. All fixing screws will also be included.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me through TalkBass or e-mail me at darastewart@me.com

Thanks!

Dara

2. Ben Joella

Ben Joella

May 31, 2004
    Boca Raton, FL
    Hi Dara,

Any chance you still have this extension for sale?

Thanks,
    Ben