1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

***** Excellent Condition Swell B Pro V3*****

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by SirMjac28, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Swell B Pro S O L D

The B-Pro is the answer to requests from touring and session players alike for a SWELL drive pedal that combines certain properties from both the B-Drive and B-TOD into a compact and easy to use mid-gain push-drive pedal.

The customized SWELL TONE CIRCUIT with a Vacuum Tube delivers big round solid lows, string-tone flavored mids and a smooth top end that is footswitch selectable for both live and studio applications via either Amp and/or Record-outputs.

In addition the B-Pro doesn’t play favorites when it comes to pickups…single-coil, humbucker, active or passive, etc.–the PRO brings out the best in all of them.

As with all SWELL drives the B-Pro delivers overdrive with smooth natural compression, rich complex overtones and with NO loss of low-end frequencies.

And yes–all of this while remaining dead-quiet even with the output level control maxed out!

In the studio and on stage the B-Pro will inspire!

Features

100% Analog Circuitry
    SWELL Tone Circuit for Bass
    High Voltage VACUUM TUBE - 12AT7
    Drive 1 & 2 Selectable via Footswitch
    Controls: Drive 1 / Drive 2 / Tone / Level
    Tuned Amp Out
    True-Bypass Footswitching
    Top-Mounted Jacks
    12vac 1000ma Power Supply
    MADE IN USA
    10 YEAR Manufacturer's WARRANTY

SWELL Pedals are made in the USA of the finest materials available:

JJ Premium Vacuum Tubes
    Electro Harmonix Premium Vacuum Tubes
    Mullard Premium Vacuum Tubes
    Switchcraft Jacks
    Ceramic Tube Socket
    3PDT True-Bypass Switching
    Diecast Aluminum Enclosure with Interlocking Lid (provides complete RF shielding)
    Belden Wire
    Alpha Pots
    Tough Powder Coated Finish

This Pedal is in excellent shape I will include an extra tube for even more versatility it responds very well to different tubes and can be used as a always on pedal I'm selling it because my Meatsmoke Pre is eating my pedal board up this is the latest version with the fat and cut switches. I will let this pedal go for $209.00 which includes shipping with tracking to the CONUS and Canada this is a great deal because it was close to $350 new this comes with the box,power supply and instruction sheet thank you for looking and the only trades I'm interested is a Moutainking Behemoth ll or a mint B3K .

attachment.

attachment.

2. mgalat

mgalat

Dec 5, 2011
    Fantastic deal. I'm betting this will be gone soon. GLWTS

3. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Thanks it's an awesome pedal.

4. GuzBaas

GuzBaas

Oct 10, 2008
    London
    This is one of the MOST awesome tube pedals and this price is nuts!

Won't last long.

BTW, the meatsmoke can't be that good ;)

5. zwkoch

zwkoch You can't do that on bass enthusiast Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Twin Cities, MN
    PM coming.

6. zwkoch

zwkoch You can't do that on bass enthusiast Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Twin Cities, MN
    Payment sent. Booyah!

7. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Awesome. You couldn't buy from a better TB'r. Also, I had the version 1 of this sucker and do I miss it! Only sold due to switching to a much smaller board..and needing cash lol.

8. SirMjac28

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Thank you kindly sir and she is sold thanks Zwkoch I included one of my prize Telefunkens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.