1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Excellent Condition Trace Elliott V Type / V-4 Bass AMP. Also Fender Pro Bassman Neo 4-10...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by peteybass, Feb 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. peteybass

peteybass Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2008
    Roseville, CA
    Price:
    SOLD $1,000 SHipped...

This I believe is a 1996 model V Type just before they called it the V-4. Great condition and works perfectly. Has a soft zip up case. Bought this a few years back from a local TBer and it has never left the house. I have barely played the last few years and am moving out the big stuff. Great sounding all tube 220 watt amp. I know it had all new tubes , few parts replaced and a full checkup a few years ago at British Audio Services in Nashville.

Really prefer to sell but a sucker for a good trade. Hoping to keep this local to Northern California if possible. Can also include one of three basses I have in a trade.

Also a Mint with basic Cover Fender Pro Bassman 8 ohm super light 4-10 Neo Cab. Bought it barely used and has never left the house. Local as well.

May trade/partial trade for an Xotic bass JJ or PJ or Musicman Sterling.

$1,000 V-4
    4-10 $475
    Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    dinoadventures and DJJazzV like this.
  2. The Wiz

The Wiz Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2013
    Sacramento
    Bump for my old cabinet and an awesome seller! That fender cab is crazy light and sounds fantastic.

99Z3 likes this.
  3. joemartin

joemartin

Feb 22, 2016
    Would you consider a trade for a brand new (like a week old) Mesa M6 carbine. I just got it but it's just not the amp for me.

4. peteybass

peteybass Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2008
    Roseville, CA
    Thanks but I currently have 4 amps.. Appreciate the offer though.