1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Excellent Customer Service: Reverb.com/Coast Sonic Pedals/Smallsound/Bigsound content

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by reno88, Dec 26, 2015.

Tags:
  1. reno88

reno88

Mar 16, 2008
    Atlanta
    Howdy, y'all. Hope your holidays are going well.
    Just wanted to give a quick shout-out to some folks.

I purchased a new SS/BS pedal from Coast Sonic Pedals through Reverb.com on Tues, 12/22. Pedal arrived Thurs, 12/24.
    I tried out the pedal on Christmas day and was having issues. Nothing terrible, but issues I felt needed addressing. I sent an email to all parties - Reverb.com, Coast Sonic, and Smallsound/Bigsound - on Christmas day afternoon.
    Here's where I was pleasantly surprised: I heard back (email) from all three companies on Christmas Day stating they'd do what was needed to rectify the issue. Not boiler-plate, auto-reply emails, either. These were personal - written by humans.
    Brian from SS/BS stated he'd call me today - which he did at the exact appointed time. Situation rectified.

The point of my post is to give a big shout-out, thank you, kudos, etc to all three of these companies - Neal of Reverb.com, Coast Sonic Pedals, and Brian of SS/BS. Each of you has delivered exceptional customer service. Thank you very much.

I highly recommend using these folks. Thanks again, and happy holidays!

2. dannybuoy

dannybuoy

Aug 3, 2005
    Earth
    :thumbsup:

3. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    Nice!

4. bongomania

bongomania Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Good to hear!

5. BassManPatsFan

BassManPatsFan Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2004
    San Francisco
    I don't have experience with the other two parties, but Brian from ss/bs is a class act. He's gone way out of his way to help me with my mini overdrive before and when I once mentioned I was going to a show his band was playing in San Francisco (they're called Cymbals Eat Guitars and they're excellent), he offered to put me on the list even though we've never met and I'm simply a customer of his. I had already bought a ticket, but the gesture definitely resonated with me.

reno88 likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021