1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Excellent Customer Service

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Chazinroch, Apr 10, 2005.

1. Chazinroch

Chazinroch

Feb 2, 2003
    Ontario N.Y.
    I just wanted to express appreciation for excellent customer service to Schaller Electronics. I lost the nut and washer to the strap lock that is on my strap (I have Schaller strap locks on all my basses). I could not find any nuts to fit locally. I e-mailed Schaller and asked if they would sell me one. They said they's ship me one no charge!!! I figured yeah, that will happen. Sure enough 2 weeks later in the mail - all the way from Germany were not 1 but 2 nuts and the washers too!
    I know it's only a 25 cent washer, but that's the point. It cost them two Euros just to mail it to me. That's customer service!!! :hyper:

Anymore examples of excellent customer service!!!

2. 20db pad

20db pad

Feb 11, 2003
    I been everywhere, man...
    None. At all.
    I'm always happy to mention the companies I've had top-notch service from. These companies have shined the brightest when I really needed them, usually due to me me breaking or losing something :)

Sadowsky
    Lakland
    Hipshot
    Bass Central

3. bassman314

bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process...

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    I agree 100% on giving props to the "good guys" of customer service.

These include:
    - Michael Kelly
    - Dunlop
    - www.guitarelectronics.com

I ordered Strap-locks, and hte set was missing one of the locking washers. I called Dunlop, and they replaced them for free. I got the replacement parts, and some swag the very next day!!

I emailed Michael Kelly in regards to a technical issue, and they replied in about 2 hours.

I bought some new Pups from guitarelectronics, and they forgot part of the order. I called and they shipped it the next day.