Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Excellent Customer Service

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Chazinroch, Apr 10, 2005.

1. Chazinroch

Chazinroch

Feb 2, 2003
    Ontario N.Y.
    I just wanted to express appreciation for excellent customer service to Schaller Electronics. I lost the nut and washer to the strap lock that is on my strap (I have Schaller strap locks on all my basses). I could not find any nuts to fit locally. I e-mailed Schaller and asked if they would sell me one. They said they's ship me one no charge!!! I figured yeah, that will happen. Sure enough 2 weeks later in the mail - all the way from Germany were not 1 but 2 nuts and the washers too!
    I know it's only a 25 cent washer, but that's the point. It cost them two Euros just to mail it to me. That's customer service!!! :hyper:

Anymore examples of excellent customer service!!!

2. 20db pad

20db pad

Feb 11, 2003
    I been everywhere, man...
    None. At all.
    I'm always happy to mention the companies I've had top-notch service from. These companies have shined the brightest when I really needed them, usually due to me me breaking or losing something :)

Sadowsky
    Lakland
    Hipshot
    Bass Central

3. bassman314

bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process... Gold Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    I agree 100% on giving props to the "good guys" of customer service.

These include:
    - Michael Kelly
    - Dunlop
    - www.guitarelectronics.com

I ordered Strap-locks, and hte set was missing one of the locking washers. I called Dunlop, and they replaced them for free. I got the replacement parts, and some swag the very next day!!

I emailed Michael Kelly in regards to a technical issue, and they replied in about 2 hours.

I bought some new Pups from guitarelectronics, and they forgot part of the order. I called and they shipped it the next day.