Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Excellent Peavey Customer Service

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by nashvillebill, Mar 1, 2003.

1. A few weeks ago i bought a used Peavey Databass combo--450 watts, 15 inch Black Widow, 70 lbs. It was in pretty good shape but missing a couple of knobs. So three or four days ago I e-mailed Peavey parts department asking how much the knobs would cost. Well today in the mail I got both knobs--No Charge!!:cool: Incredible customer service.

I've bought Peavey stuff for years. Will I continue to buy and recommend Peavey? You bet!!!:bassist:

2. junglebike

junglebike Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    I've had great experiences with Peavey customer service. They've always been prompt and courteous.

Peavey haters are just gear snobs, plain and simple. There's better stuff out there, but you pay for it.

3. I am thinking about getting a Peavey combo in the future...I heard alot of good things about them and they have pretty well priced things...

Anyways,I am glad to hear that,it makes me wanna buy a Peavey even more:p

-Jon:oops:

4. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    Some Peavey stuff is better than some of the stuff out there which is suppose to be better but you just pay less. Peavey will continue to get serious consideration whenever I'm in need of a new piece of gear.

5. Matt Morgan

Matt Morgan Fellow Conspirator Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2001
    Plano, TX
    I just had a great experience with Peavey service too. I had a problem with one of my Peavey Cirrus basses and they SERIOUSLY took care of me.
    The thread is in the bass forum.
    Peavey is doing a fantastic job backing up their products and building customer loyalty!

6. Nate Dawg

Nate Dawg

Apr 8, 2000
    Denver, CO
    I wonder if they'll send me a new front logo for my 410TX for free.

To the intarweb...

7. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    I'm still crying about your deal Mr. Claro Walnut! :bawl: :D ;)

8. rok51

rok51

Sep 2, 2002
    Crawfordville, FL
    Peavey has always been there when I needed them-which hasn't been often. Nice folks, good gear, fair prices. I will continue to buy and use Peavey gear-because I like it-with no regrets.

Kim

9. Matt Morgan

Matt Morgan Fellow Conspirator Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2001
    Plano, TX
    Don't blame me, it's all Peavey's fault!